Other RdpWorld- 150GB/1TB HDD,16/32/48GB RAM,2X5650/X5650,1/10Gbps Port from 20$/Mo(NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the DC of Monster Plan?
Is the DC's location UK, FR, or NL?
If FileServe and its related hosts ban your RDP, will you be able to solve it effectively?

Last edited:
What's the DC of Monster Plan?
Is the DC's location UK, FR, or NL?
If FileServe and its related hosts ban your RDP, will you be able to solve it effectively?

Its Eu (England) Datacenter .
and first thing no one filehost is ban but in the case if you facing any these kind of problem just let me know i will solve your issue .

Please check your EU IDM, it has been registered with a fake serial number, cant download anything, ticket number

I ordered a monster and i´m really glad i did so.
harddisk- and networkspeeds are fine, support is very friendly and responds within minutes.
strongly recommended provider!

why he/sh is banned.. closed this thread too if he/she is not coming back... cuz it's not use.

Our Head admin account is Banned Because of My one consecutive reply.
Normally Accounts get Banned for 1 Week But Our Account Got Banned For Three Weeks.

I accept My fault, and No complaints towards Wjunction.

We Haven't Scammed anybody, My thread is dead because people aren't having any problems on the server.

Why you want to close our thread.

Anyway 7 Slots left on EU Monster Pro. and 5 Slots left o EU Basic and EU Pro.

Regards

please check the invoice #376 , Send me the information please...

Order Processed , the problem is with Alertpay , sometimes even after payment invoices show Unpaid that's why i Needed to confirm with Head Admin.

BTW 2Slos of USA 6 Slots of EU Monster Pro left, and 4 Slots of EU basic Left.

Regards

Last edited:
I can not enter my space.
Atom05 hello, and I can not access my own folder, I ask permission of administrator.
I expect a response.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back