RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is againt WJ rules to provide support here. They normally my tickets quite fast and I think if you wait for a while yours should be answered as well.

View Ticket #409495

RDP Remix send me info but cannot login. Wrong pass or user name @@

please view this ticket #466488

please view this ticket #676252

View Ticket #167518

Guys,please post support ticket numbers here..Since its against the rules,you and I might get infraction..Our support team will automatically reply to them.Still,if you want,you can PM me the ticket ID.. :)

insane support through support ticket.guys use the support ticket ull get replies in minutes.

Thanks for the review.Glad to have you on-board.

Current Promotional Offers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
June Discount Offers (New Server Launch Offer) :-

5T9Z7JP7YY -30% One Time Discount on All UK and DE Servers(Non -Encoding Plans).

EH5MGVR2SR - 15% Recurring Discount on All UK and DE Servers (All Plans)

JP5FT2URSP - 5% Lifetime Discount on All NL Server Plans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro somebody updated utorrent to the latest version and I am unable to use without admin access. Can you please fix. I have PMd ticket number.

Just completed my fourth month of subscription with you guyz..want to thank for the awesome service you guys are providing at such cheap prices...<3

rdp UK demo please

Check PM mate.. :)

Bro somebody updated utorrent to the latest version and I am unable to use without admin access. Can you please fix. I have PMd ticket number.

Got your PM..Fixed.. :)

Just completed my fourth month of subscription with you guyz..want to thank for the awesome service you guys are providing at such cheap prices...<3

yes i also can say m using for 3months more and very good and helpful

Thanks for the vouch guyz!!Love to have you with RDPMatrix..

Just want to let you guys know,for instant reply,you can always contact us on Support Ticket.. :) Our staff is available 24X7 to help you guyz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back