RDPMatrix.com - E3-1230/X3440, 32GB RAM, 1Gbps, 1000GB - from 6$/Month(NL,UK,DE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of good review here, but what concerns me is i want to signup,

i have emailed them on there site, sent pms to rdpmatrix and left messages here, i have not received one reply?

seriously i want to sign up, can you please get back to me asap, i want to sign up asap!

can i please request a demo of uk200?

kind regards

and also what are the differences between the Netherlands and the uk server?

regards

why dont you open a sales ticket ? They reply quite fast.
In my opinion UK and NL servers have amost the same specs but the major difference I find is the performance. Nl servers giveme much better speed but it is my opinion.

bro can you please check ticket mine?

Your ticket has been replied to mate..:)

Hello can i please request a demo of uk200?

kind regards

and also what are the differences between the Netherlands and the uk server?

The two servers differ in their hardware and speeds to different hosts..Your other queries has been answered to on PM :)

Can I have a DEMO for encoding UK $25 plan? And how many users you've on that server!?

We keep 12-14 users per server and only 2 Encoders per server. :)

@rdpmatrix,
The demo you gave me didnt work bro i could not log in with the credentials you gave me?

ive only just tried loggin in tho??? and u did send me the details a few hours ago, so has it timed out?

really eager to test this out! ive sent you a pm asking maybe if you could give me or check the login details u sent me and also a few more questions

would really appreciate a reply! asap!

sorry to bother you with these questions!

kind regards

@belwin--Please contact them using ticket.Its faster and they offer some discount as well ;)

Any Discount Coupons for my renewal mate?:friends:

My Second month with them is great!! Thanks for providing such wonderful Service.Happy to stay!! :)

I don't see any plan on your website that starts from 7.5$/month, and as stated in the title of this sale thread?
Did I miss something, or such a plan doesn't exist?

I think i already asked for a demo, but didn`t get any response, so im asking again can i get a demo for NL 200?

Thank you...

After reading positive reviews here and on some other sites, I have just paid for NL RDP - NL 200. Hope that I will also be satisfied with this service and write good review after using it for some time ;)

I don't see any plan on your website that starts from 7.5$/month, and as stated in the title of this sale thread?
Did I miss something, or such a plan doesn't exist?

Please use the discount coupon mate :) Its updated in my post and also the OP :)

I think i already asked for a demo, but didn`t get any response, so im asking again can i get a demo for NL 200?

Thank you...

I didn't get your PM. :( Anyways,check PM :)

tehdrom bro u open a ticket. u sure get answer. I do and I get answer all times fast.

After reading positive reviews here and on some other sites, I have just paid for NL RDP - NL 200. Hope that I will also be satisfied with this service and write good review after using it for some time ;)

Your Service has been activated.I am sure you will be liking it.
I will be expecting your positive review soon ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
April Discount Offers (Mega Bonanza) :-

JP5FT2URSP -35% One Time Discount on All UK and DE Servers(Non -Encoding Plans).

EH5MGVR2SR - 15% Recurring Discount on All UK and DE Servers (All Plans)

JP5FT2URSP - 5% Lifetime Discount on All NL Server Plans.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just tried a demo a few minutes,
I'm not an expert, this is my first test but the service looks good, fluid and the air to be stable
RDPMatrix PMs responses are fast.
thanks!

Your Service has been activated.I am sure you will be liking it.
I will be expecting your positive review soon ;)

Thank you for fast reply and very fast activation. I really appreciate it :):)

I have been testing the service with various hosting sites (uploading and downloading) and so far it looks really good.

Upload and download speed is really great and so far I am satisfied with everything so I would recommend it to others :):)

Untitled.jpg

Worst upload and download speed. I hate this service.

Last edited:
I dont know hoy you managed to get these speeds but surely these cannot be rdpmatrix speeds.
I just downloaded and got this speed.

WG4FJK7.png

75 MBPS :O Now please tell me this isnt good enough?
I am fully satisfied with my slot. Keep up the work guyss :)

Yeah man!! I agree with @lockerz..Get great Speeds.There must be some problems when u took the Screenshot @belwin..I normally get very very good speeds!! :)

P.S : I have slot in their Uk Server.

I dont know hoy you managed to get these speeds but surely these cannot be rdpmatrix speeds.
I just downloaded and got this speed.

WG4FJK7.png

75 MBPS :O Now please tell me this isnt good enough?
I am fully satisfied with my slot. Keep up the work guyss :)

lol! I got always over 50 MB/s...
but here is my review:
Great speed, I got 93MB/s from putlocker> but can't catch screenshot of that time. but my screenshots>
hqzfsszq2156.png

Now testing upload speed...wait...

only problem utorrent old version,:-=:heiligenschein:=]}:-) but I stay with you for awesome speed with most affordable rate...:fly::friends::dan:<3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back