Other RDPlanet.com - Remote Desktops ($15/mo) & Encoding Solutions ($25/mo) (US/NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai
Just a couple of doubts before purchasing.
1)In the picture its shown as $19.99 for the basic but while ordering its $24.99(even if the coupon is used it will not be $19.99)
2) In the pic the ram is said as 48 GB (professional) but while ordering its only 16Gb for both the plans and also the server is also different.
3) In the first post you haven't added Winrar , file uploader etc to the softwares list. Are these included in the RDP. Will you be installing any softwares upon request.
4) Can i get a DEMO account for few testings

All the reference's made as the pic are the ones posted in your first POST.

Thanks

Hello All our Two servers were under maintanance, sorry for the inconvinece.
Hai
Just a couple of doubts before purchasing.
1)In the picture its shown as $19.99 for the basic but while ordering its $24.99(even if the coupon is used it will not be $19.99)
2) In the pic the ram is said as 48 GB (professional) but while ordering its only 16Gb for both the plans and also the server is also different.
3) In the first post you haven't added Winrar , file uploader etc to the softwares list. Are these included in the RDP. Will you be installing any softwares upon request.
4) Can i get a DEMO account for few testings

All the reference's made as the pic are the ones posted in your first POST.

Thanks
1. the promo is working F9.
2.Server with 48GB RAM is for encoding or Custom Professional Plans, (not for normal RDP).
3.including Winrar most of the essential softs are installed and we also install softs. on request :)
4.Kindly Come on MSN or Create a ticket fo Demo

today rar is extremely slow

~ 4.5 gb

797ebd.png

Where is my RDP

Last night I paid the package but have not received the information 20 hours have passed what is happening

Check ticket

[Ticket ID: 694460]

I have ordered a new server, which unfortunately will come on Monday, so all the new orders will be processed then ... (days will be added for the extra time taken ofc.)

For any problem with a server, please just PM me your username, I will look into it.

could u kindly provide me with a demo?
as i really enjoy and want to buy one
but please, i didn't want any problem with it like slow raring and extracting and slow speeds in uploading

and some question,what about torrent?(seeding and downloading speeds?) especiallly from SCC.TL and BCG???

wait u

Last edited:
Okay so I figured out the problem of the connectivity issue with Mercury server. One user had installed VPN services, because of which IP changed and then shit happened :\

We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.
I am recieving this error message while trying to order RDP Professional (05/09/2011 - 04/10/2011)

Invoice no. 462
Pls make the payment possible by giving any non-indian paypal account
Obviously i am an Indian resident.
Pls make it fast as it is the last slot and i need it urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back