Other RDPlanet.com - Encoding RDP, 1GBPS, SAS, 48GB RAM, from $30/mo (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@freerank: they only said that they hope it will be ready soon (from the reply of my support ticket).
--
However, I think RDPlanet has to put an announcement somewhere in the downtime.
Please understand that customers always feel anxious when the service status is unknown.
I'm not the exception, even if I have used your service for 7 months.
--
tr-1.png

Because star signs are only appeared in the last node, I guess it's either a hardware issue, or a network issue inner their datacenter.
Maybe they run out of their monthly bandwidth (if the bandwidth is not really true-unmetered), and the server is locked by their datacenter, ...
There are still some scenarios we can guess, but none of each can explain why the progress is still not moved after 17+ hours has gone.
This is not complaint, just tell RDPlanet staff why an announcement (or current status report) at the right moment is so important to your company and customers.

Last edited:
@gibalah: they told me (20 hours ago) that the RDP "should be fine soon". Without "HOPE". And after 20 hours not a news from the support. I think their RDP is great but their support ALWAYS sucks. Every time they have a problem it's impossible to have a shit news.
Customer support is important when you are in business.

Hello, I am please to announce that, I have hired a dedicated staff for technical & non-technical support.

I know we have the best servers but were only lacking in the support dept. since I am busy with office & RL.

But now, I can gladly say that this issue has been resolved.

What's the point to have a support team if you are not giving us a single reply about the problem?
3 days passed and no news about the service we paid for.

SCAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back