RDPArena.com - 200GB HDD,E3-1270,32Gb Ram,1Gbps RDA from $15/Month (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
@codebreaker911
I have no idea why PM did not reach you before.

Note : Do not expect support in WJ, we have the best support team you will ever see. You can read the reviews from starting to end. None of the client is having issues with server or SUPPORT.

All kind of support are provided via tickets. We reply in tickets just like replying via Chat.
I request you to give our service a try, if you dd not like you can always terminate.

If you are not satisfied with our support, we will refund you.

Regards

They are support are very good.they replying tickets very fast some time with in 5 minutes.i am 100% satisfy for their support and server.

trust me rdparena is the best RDA provider. More than 2 months with them and no problems. great speed great servers great support. :fly:

They are support are very good.they replying tickets very fast some time with in 5 minutes.i am 100% satisfy for their support and server.

Me too. I've been using it two weeks and I'm really satisfied with the service and the support team.
thank you very much

hello. I have a doubt...

i'm planning to buy a Quality Plan, maybe de 150gb or the 200gb...

but, will i be able to install programs and/or have admin priviledges?

thanks

hello. I have a doubt...

i'm planning to buy a Quality Plan, maybe de 150gb or the 200gb...

but, will i be able to install programs and/or have admin priviledges?

thanks

no rdp provider grants admin privileges but you can always launch a ticket to get your softwares installed

Yes, @Machar is absolutely right.
For any kind of support you can always create ticket and our staffs will assist you with the best .

Dear Clients,
We are sorry to say that due to increase in $ rates we will have to increase the prices of all cheap RDP Plans.

Regards
RDPArena Management

there are two active user at this time. what happen to this rar speed?

Note, this is not support thread so creating or expecting support here will not help you, and will increase the delay in sorting out your problem.

We had already replied you in your ticket, that at that time other user was also doing RAR hence the HD speed got distributed among both of you. This is normal in shared RDP, please note that you are not on dedicated HD (super RDP) Hence you can't expect the performance of super RDP (in cheaper RDP plan) .

For all kind of support, you are requested to create support ticket.
At WJ we are sales team here and we cannot provide technical support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back