Status
Not open for further replies.

IllusIonist

Banned
Banned
There are many threads about buying RDPs. Mine is no special. But I need direct offers. My requirements as below:

NL Host
Speed max u can offer (faster is better)
Space 10-50 GB
All generic application installed (optional - u may get me discount if you don't want to provide any applications :P)
Budget up to $8 a month

I need this for some personal project work. occasional downloads may happen. If you keep service good, I will use it for longer time, maybe for lifetime. So be careful with your offers.

Payment method, payza, Indian bank transfer, LR (not preferred).

Sellers, if you can customize one for me, then it will be great.

***No PMs please***

Last edited:
10 comments
It was aimed @Zero. He offered a US server.

Providers may NOT recommend themselves in ANY thread (except their own) THROUGHOUT the forum.

And he broke the rules by recommending his own service. Infraction given.

IllusIonist : You don't want PM from service providers and if the service provider reply this thread then he either gets infraction or account ban by our mod. or super mod.

Either you remove the barrier of No PMs for offer or ask staff to close this thread.

IllusIonist : You don't want PM from service providers and if the service provider reply this thread then he either gets infraction or account ban by our mod. or super mod.

Either you remove the barrier of No PMs for offer or ask staff to close this thread.

The mod didn't ban the member for posting. As said by him, the member was banned to promote service. I am asking for comparisons. So that I can get best deal.

If you have special offers, the go ahead and shoot me a PM. But don't PM me asking questions. Questions should be asked here on the thread.

you need rdp for encoding or upload/download?

please specify exactly how much space you need? 10 or 50 gb?

you asked about All generic application installed. if possible could you list em up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back