Other RDP-Hosting.com - 100GB HD, Unmetered BW, 16GB RAM, Hotfile from $25/mo (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey rdp-hosting i have only 250 gb space
but buyed 500 gb i ask some days for fixxing the problem
i cant do nothing only wait for support and this is a long way to go :(
next month i will try another service
rpd-hosting dont helping me
my ticket is 4 days open i write in the tread but im not able to become the service i buyed
@ dreammagic i saying it i cant mount nothing <_<
fuckdk2q.jpg

Last edited:
Hey,

The mounting is only for VPSes, sorry we had some issues the last days and they are not over yet.
I will get you 1 week service free of charge.

Kind regards

@RDP-Hosting : filesonic block ip 199

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxx.199) and have been temporarily blocked "

Can you change ip server?

Keep away from these jokers.

3 days after taking my money I got access - :facepalm:
Paid for 75GB of space - got 50GB :facepalm::facepalm:
Can take days and days and days for support to answer questions - or maybe ask you another question, then wait days and days again. Happy to wait weeks for your problem to be solved??? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Today can't access server.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:. Could raise a ticket, but can't be bothered to wait.
Speeds are slow and slowly got slower over the days that I was lucky enough to have accessX-(X-(X-(X-(

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE JOKERS

yes i also waiting 2 weeks no fixxing on my problem buyed 500 gb space got 250.....
also have ticket open ..........
and my problem i waiting
you have more that once saying it will be fixxed
i think i have wastet my time

Last edited:
hey,

uhm sir, you paid for 75 GB?
Well thats odd, we dont have any plan with 75 GB.

Kind regards

Sorry, should have put this under VPS where you have another bunch of totally fed up people. Did not see that thread.

Why are you able to answer questions on here, yet you ignore all of your support requests?

Did not realise that RDP-Hosting stood for Really Disappointing Performance Hosting.

Unable to access for 24 hours since yesterday. Waited 72 hours for set up.

I want my money back.

Please issue refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back