Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is what they replied at ticket. after 3days of long period Asking for Refund from First day..

here is...

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i8/79a02103.bmp[/SLIDE]

Mods should BAN this STUPID IDIOTIC KID right now & throw him back to him SUPER SELLER WEBSITE , where he will sell the slots.

LOL, i am still thinking why is this guy still on here.

here is what they replied at ticket. after 3days of long period Asking for Refund from First day..

here is...

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i8/79a02103.bmp[/SLIDE]

lol...What kind of hosting is this...? Open a case in Paypal n resolve it there...It looks like bullshit.

he emailed me and said,

"Please so kind to open a paypal case against us, this way we can fully refund you.

Thanks for your business".

What should I do now?

@ NahaW why you are not refunding? you scammd everyone.. you are not come online anymore..

MOD Kindly Ban this fukin ass hole. He cheated us and also he's not refunding money according to his 7 days money back gurantee.

please shut up arfarsh? what are you saying your request for a refund just arrived today? why do i even waste my time on you? i seriously recommend that you look up the definition of scamming and learn english.

At everyone else, for the ram please blame rapidspeeds, i paid for it, they promised it on monday and now they dont reply anymore, if you dont want to wait, be an adult, and dont do as the noobs above, just contact the billing department and we will issue a full refund.

@NaHow
Hi, yesterday I contact you via support@hostbass.com for a refund and you already cancel the account but you don't give me any refund so far.

@ NahaW Shut Up... Simply Refund my money no more else...

I Contacted Billing department and they said Open a Case on paypal against us ...

Why you are not simply rufund me?

Your Topic says Server Has 32GB Ram, When I purchased still it has 8GB Ram, You said Ram will Upgreaded Monday evening.. Now Thursday Morning its still 8GB .. WTF....

RDP speed is fukin slowww... rar unrar suxxx, lagging problem too much. Overloaded Users on 1 Server.

I dont want to talk anymore.. Kindly refund me asap !! Mod gives you 3 days otherwise you will ban from this site simply !!!

@ NahaW Shut Up... Simply Refund my money no more else...

I Contacted Billing department and they said Open a Case on paypal against us ...

Why you are not simply rufund me?

Your Topic says Server Has 32GB Ram, When I purchased still it has 8GB Ram, You said Ram will Upgreaded Monday evening.. Now Thursday Morning its still 8GB .. WTF....

RDP speed is fukin slowww... rar unrar suxxx, lagging problem too much. Overloaded Users on 1 Server.

I dont want to talk anymore.. Kindly refund me asap !! Mod gives you 3 days otherwise you will ban from this site simply !!!

I agree with you... please refund my money.....!!!!

if you ban me you can forget about your money. let me tell a story, i am not at home right because of my work, i ordered a server with rapidspeeds with 32 gb ram and only received 8 gb. now a bunch of losers is just screwing my time. mind my words, if stay here you will have your money by the end of today, otherwise, forget about your money. take a look at the paypal tos, they do not refund intangable goods which means you are dependent on my goodwill, so better stop flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back