Other [RDP] 1Gbps Unmetered | From $19.9/month | NL Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every who looks for a demo just add me on MSN
contact.png

Sorry but we only accept PayPal

Some installed programs: IDM, CuteFTP, Filezilla, Winrar, Thumbnail me, Chrome, Firefox, utorrent ... and much more also we install any program you want.

Nice speed

The promotion still exist? If so, send me PM
Update: ONLY for WJ visitors: Get the PRO plan now with 5$ discount for just 34.99$ with 500 GB HDD Space
Use this coupon when ordering "WJPRO5"
Only next 3 orders will get this special discount
Offer ends today so no time to waste!!

We are back online and 3 more free days for all current customers

Dear users,

We apologize for what happened and we want to say that it was just an accident and accidents may happen to any one of us. The problem is that an user used his RDP fro spamming and ,like you see in rules, this is forbidden by us and also it is forbidden by the datacenter we use so they decided to block our server for this act. But now the server is back online and in better shape.

We apologize again for 24H you have lost and for this all current customers will receive more 3 days for free.

For promotion, it will be extended until today. Get your chance now to upload with an AMAZING speed to Filesonic and to use 500GB of HDD for just 34.99$

We hope everything is fine now and Thank you for being patient.

===========================
BestRDP Team
===========================

Update: ONLY for WJ visitors: Get the PRO plan now with 5$ discount for just 34.99$ with 500 GB HDD Space
Use this coupon when ordering "WJPRO5"
Only next 3 orders will get this special discount
Offer ends today so no time to waste!!

GO NOW AND GET YOUR SLOT BEFORE BEING OUT OF STOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back