Hello guys
Please rate my logo
feel free to rate out of 5, also you can give some feedback,etc in your comment

f674.png

gij0.png

PS- No fonts used ,except the Slogan

Thanks

9 comments
Are you aware that it's written RODMSLY?

Honestly, it's horrible.
R looks like crap, cheap effort to make R from non matching components.
What supposed to be OO is OD and I know you wanted to be OO, but it isn't.
On first O, you have mixed sharp edges with smooth. Looks like crap.
Second O in bottom right corner, wtf is going on in there? You overlapped 2 objects. Crap. Also, mixing round and sharp edges is a nono.
M just doesn't look nice those edges on top aren't going smooth, they just attempt to make a smooth curve, but in fact I can see sharp top.
S is weird. Doesn't match the rest of the composition.
It doesn't seem you invested too much effort in it, or had any thoughts about it. You just drew first thing that crossed your mind.
Nothing in your logo tells a story behind it, doesn't reveal it's about renting rooms (if I got that right from subtext) You need an element that will be associated with the meaning of what logo represents (like door, or roof, or something along those lines). What I see right now is something that resembles a crap in R letter. Actually, when I give it a second thought, same idea can be applied on every letter.

My advice, completely drop that idea, it didn't worked and it won't. Rethink that logo from scratch, you might be nicely surprised with your second try.

Sorry for being harsh, but I don't wrap my opinion in nice outfit, and lie to you how good it is. You need to put more effort in it. If you had knowledge to make this, you can make something really nice.

Dont wory about negative comments..

Its not bad... no as as some I have seen posted.

Still needs work on ya text form.. U want to make the text flow with the font.. seamles joining etc
learn how to use the PEN TOOL and ya on your way..
I know ya trying to make it distinctive own style..
Keep plodding on M8.. and read/view some tutorials. :sohot:

ED: sorry to knock ya ADMIN.. ooops..

Last edited:
2/5. The design idea seems good, but you lack the method to implement it on a board. And even color combination is pretty bad.
Sorry but being honest

Last edited:
Its very simple which is not the way to go for a look. what you need for your name is some style

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back