Status
Not open for further replies.

PeTeY_P

Review DDL Riot

hey i would like some reviews on my site please we are rated 3 on katz but please as user rate the site and thanks in advance. btw it is about 2 months old and still needs alot of work thats why i am asking for peoples opinions.

http://www.ddlriot.com

6 comments
Hey there are some problems with your site i feel should be fixed. First of all please change the logo as it don't give good impression then remove the big shoutbox from the footer or make it smaller.

Most of all please change the logo.

Hey Petey :), I like the overall look of the forum, looks very clean, just one problem, the empty space in the right sidebar is kind of a turn off, my suggestion is to fill it with whatever, like "latest news", "picture of the day" or whatever you know.

thanks sam didnt think of that i will try to come up with something creative.... Is there anything else i can use to make my forum better i.e mods or whatever

I was never a fan of the "Squished" skins. Personally I would remove the sidebar but if not, I would add another color to the mix by changing the logo and maybe post icons? Seems a little dark. Removing the shout box should slightly increase forum activity also.

The shoutbox's width looks a bit odd due to the empty space on the right hand column. Like el_jentel1 said, fill it up :)
A new banner would look nice too (which I think you said you are already working on).
Apart from that it looks clean and well organised. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back