Rapigator Legit orwise schemers? My stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

terriblebmx

Banned
Banned
Hello my friends first time posting so don't bash me if its in the wrong area but okay now I had created a rapidgator account, just like many of you have, to make some money!!!!!! :dan:

I created my account late on the 11th of this month and started uploading my files and am only to able to earn as PPD untill i reached the $10 USD mark which will enable me to activate PPS 50/50.

on the 12th i made 3 sales
on the 13th i made 3 sales
on the 14th i made 3 sales
on the 15th i made 3 sales

i was like wheewww people buying like crazy and I didnt think people really would BUT i also found it oddly suspect how all 4 days have 3 sales in a row... and i dont count the 11th because i had just made the account and didn't begin uploading.

Now obviously I do not get those sales because my account is only active as PPD untill i reach the 10$ PPD mark.
which is smart on rapidgators end because if you post alot of files and are attracting viewers they will purchase premiums before you even make the 10$ mark to switch over to PPS.

Now anyways on the 15th i finally reached the $10 mark and immediately switched over to PPS. now at the rate I'm going at I would presume that o will make at least 1 sale within the next two days because while i was on PPD and wasnt able to switch over I made 3 each day.

Now that I am switched over to PPS lets see if I make any sales or were those 3 sales 4 days in a row artificially made so that I get hyped to switch over to PPS and then not make a single sale or money from downloading.

and btw I cant switch back to PPD... i have to wait 7 days, which by the way IS NOT DESCRIBED ANYWHERE OR POSTED ANYWHERE UNTILL YOU TRY TO CHANGE OVER, so now im on a watch and observing how things go for the next 7 days without making any PPD money :facepalm:

if i do make at least 1 sale in these two days I will have positive thoughts for rapidgator... if no sales then it was all just one BIG SCHEME giving me artificial sales 3 for each day i been active untill switching over and then no money is made, not in sales nor downloads. so its a win for them in traffic.

we will see.

J3VCH1K.jpg

Last edited:
34 comments
not some time most time but still people using them bz even ul cheaating with stats and other host r far worse people dont like buying from small host :(

well im giving rapidgator another 10hrs before i put my links offline.
after then i will wait the 7 day period to revert back to PPD and put them back online.

i already lost 3 dollars in PPD and no sales as of yet.

anyone know where i can get a extabit partner account ?
seems like they closed they PPD for newly registered users and so has blitzfiles and so has luckyshare. [:|]

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Go to PPS!

if you read my post it i am in PPS after i made my 10$ with PPD. you cant do PPS as a new registered user. you have to make 10 dollars first with PPD.
im waiting on my first sale...

lol thats when i changed to PPS. I stop losing money on PPD.

i still just find it so odd how i just make my account and make 3 sales per day untill i switch to PPS... i hope they no troll me. [trollface]

That is almost standard with RG, I think they manually add fake sales until you switch to PPS to motivate you to post more and more...

well its better u be ptient with rg they will give u sales maybe less then u actually get if u r sure of ur content u post can make u good sales . Any regarding extabit never even try those thieves .. And also suggest same to anyone asking suggestion . they cant be trusted for sure . or u can try ul atleast rg and ul r trusted for paying though maybe they may shave some sales for u as i have experienced in past ....

Rg is the Worst host I`ve ever seen... They give you sales every single day Until you reach 10$ ,and then 0000$ That`s how they cheat...While I get 5k dll with the other host .Rg gives me 400 dll .. So dont go with PDD either ... Rg counters dont work in real time . like if you remove your files from Forum or somewhere else , you ll be still getting Dll from those files . if you guys noticed that While Dll was 0000 you get sale :) it means that you got the sale a few days ago :) , Especially Sales are so rare at weekends ... I used Rg as mirror with my other Host , and they gave me only 85 $ in a week but the other host gave me over 300 euro .. I shared the same file, same material... Just stay away From RG...

your absolutely right scorpio. rapidgator does not i repeat DOES NOT count their IP downloads in real time. I removed one of my files the other day from the site at 405 downloads... somehow 1 day later it was at 420+... so i thought that was really odd unless someone had saved the link to download later but i doubt that.

no sales and i removed all my files just now. no traffic for rapidgator till my 7 day PPS is over. -_-

i thought of extabit cause they pay more for ppd... my files are on average 70mb... i dont see people paying but many do download.

how you guys, supossed want to get sales, if you host the same file on 2, 3 different fileshosts????

but keep with yours conspiracy theory..... i'm just laughing here with this....

how you guys, supossed want to get sales, if you host the same file on 2, 3 different fileshosts????

but keep with yours conspiracy theory..... i'm just laughing here with this....

You`re supposed to laugh at yourself , when Oron was most popular host , every uploader were getting at least 6-7 sales each day.. While Rg is leader now . nobody can generate great sales except a few people... Actually They do .. But Sales dont show up. Rg was giving you good sales only When Oron was alive . Most of the free users are pissed of with RG`s exe file and incompleted downloads right now..also uploaders are not happy. because Rg has otomatic dmca scanner and deletes your files much more than any other host . and Once your file is deleted you wont get the rebill.. But RG gets it...

806 downloads. biggest of my 5 days that i have had the account for and on that same day i had switched to PPS, cause obviously i was making sales while i was on PPD the previous days, and guess what? NO sales while I switched over. i wouldve made 4 dollars or close to 4 dollars that day if i had stayed on PPD. :facepalm:

i removed all files so you see nothing on the 17th.
i will wait the 7 day period and switch back to PPD.

im sorry rapidgator but if you try to play me i will throw it back right at you.

they are definitely SCHEMERS. MANIPULATORS and WILL PLAY YOU.

will they pay me though? we'll find out when the month ends.

qVh6Dt1.jpg

Last edited:
@terriblebmx
You could make a game with RG and upload to two accounts simultaneously, one file to one account, the next file to another one. With one you stay on PPD, the other one on PPS and you could share your stats with us, so we can get a clue if it's just so obvious that you just get many sales displayed if you are on PPD but after switching to PPS much less sales which I think is the case ;)

Wow man, you really need to be more patient and relax a bit. While you might have done $4 today, there are lucky days when you can get $50 or more in sales, in just one day. Also if you make a sale you'll get $6.495 which is a bit more of what you should have done in PPD yesterday.
If you can't bear losing $4 daily from PPD then go ahead and keep using it that way, but when you see that you've made 2 or more sales you'll regret being in PPD.

PS: It's not a rule that you will have a sold account each day.

PS: It's not a rule that you will have a sold account each day.

thats what i'm talking about, you guys want more sales as possible, and better, on 2, 3 fileshost, 1 day without sales, they are scammers omg omg, .... today i don't get any sale or rebill, but i don't work to.... so.... chill

and doesn't meen to that just because someone buy a premium a mounth ago, he will renew his account....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back