RapidTechHosting - Shared/Reseller - 1Gbit Port - CloudLinux/Nginx - (NL,FR, SIN, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After searching for a new host provider (I used 100TBH for 1 year) I have found my new company!
I'm really happy with:
  • The support
  • Connection Speed
  • Overall quality service
  • Deal I got
So now let me cover all the points.

I'm the type of guy who is squeamish, which means I have a lot of requests and my expectations are damn high. But RTH passed all my needs with 10 out of 10, so why I am so happy?

With only 5$ I got the highest shared hosting plan which also included a free Comodo SSL certificate, how cool is that? :O And for 2 extra bucks I also got a dedicated IP for my account. CPanel is working very fast and the ping seems to be incredible low. The support stuff is responsive and answered all my damn questions (a lot of them) in no time.

My tickets? I already got 2 out of 2 resolved.
About payment methods, they got 3 to choose from and all are instant (PP, MB and LR).

Email? Working damn fast, under 1 second load time, sent an email from my Webmail to GMail, arrived in 5-10 seconds. Outlook connected to the WebMail without any error or long connection time.
But did I told you I got a damn Comodo SSL certificate for free?

I'm going to update you guys 2 or 3 times to let you know if the quality is the same but right now my verdict is:

10 out of 10 point! You should try them, I'm totally recommending them!
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Five(5) Days passed and damn, I fking love RTH (damn infraction is coming, who cares)!
SSL rocks, CPanel works damn fast, Support damn I love them.

Everything just works damn good!

Here is a small proof of speed:
www.Google.ro (my country google division)
Page loaded in: 0.596 seconds, damn quick!
20130308215103.png

NeoxAds
Page loaded in: 0.407 seconds, google outranked by a 5$ hosting
20130308215039.png

Love, I tell you guys, this is pure love.

Last edited:
Five(5) Days passed and damn, I fking love RTH (damn infraction is coming, who cares)!
SSL rocks, CPanel works damn fast, Support damn I love them.

Everything just works damn good!

Here is a small proof of speed:
www.Google.ro (my country google division)
Page loaded in: 0.596 seconds, damn quick!
20130308215103.png

NeoxAds
Page loaded in: 0.407 seconds, google outranked by a 5$ hosting
20130308215039.png

Love, I tell you guys, this is pure love.

Hi,

Thanks for the review. Update: The 'Business' package now offers unlimited domains to be hosted so you can receive unlimited love from us. <3

Best Regards,
Fish.

WHMCS not working :'(

http://rapidtechhosting.com/clients/clientarea.php

Code:
Site error: the file /home/rapidtec/public_html/clients/clientarea.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

-Edit
Work now :)

Last edited:
WHMCS not working :'(

http://rapidtechhosting.com/clients/clientarea.php

Code:
Site error: the file /home/rapidtec/public_html/clients/clientarea.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

-Edit
Work now :)

Hello,

This was a temporary error as PHP was updated without the ioncube loader on the server where our main website is hosted. We have taken appropriate actions to avoid this from occurring in the future.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Last edited:
Very good hosting at cheap prices with fantastic support!

There was an issue last night because of "DDOS attack" but they blocked it quickly and enabled hardware firewalls. Because of this, there were slow download speed but site was still accessible even when under ddos attack which is good. Now, everything is back to awesomeness.

Last edited:
Hello,

Very good hosting at cheap prices with fantastic support!

There was an issue last night because of "DDOS attack" but they blocked it quickly and enabled hardware firewalls. Because of this, there were slow download speed but site was still accessible even when under ddos attack which is good. Now, everything is back to awesomeness.

Thanks for the feedback!

WOW! does Fish sleep at all? lol very fast and efficient support thanks again

Ehm..sometimes.. thanks a lot for the feedback! ;)

Update: We have recruited new staff. There are technicians available 24/7 to take care of any technical issues you maybe facing. There is also an average response time of 30 minutes for all the technical support requests.

Update: We now offer Two-Factor Authentication because we care about your security! View the announcement at http://rapidtechhosting.com/clients/announcements.php?id=31

Update: The thread has been updated with all the new promotions for April!

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Last edited:
Almost 2 months passed and RTH and my website is working damn fast!
Never had problem with them, not even once!
Each time I managed to break something RTH support was kind enough to fix it for me in several minutes!

From my past experience I can recommend 2 services, which I still use:
1) For people with small budgets I recommend you the shared hosting! The service is awesome, the servers work very will, customers have equal resource share and damn... the load speed is beyond awesome!

2) For people with a monthly budget of 30-60$ I strongly recommend you to buy a VPS! I did it last month and never regret my decision. I can compare the VPS they offer to a dedicated server, I see no difference + you can add more RAM, HDD or anything else if you grow that much!

So, yeah, as promised this is a new update log :)
Do I have to say that my account is now secure using the Two-factor login?

Keep it up guys, I love your service.

Almost 2 months passed and RTH and my website is working damn fast!
Never had problem with them, not even once!
Each time I managed to break something RTH support was kind enough to fix it for me in several minutes!

From my past experience I can recommend 2 services, which I still use:
1) For people with small budgets I recommend you the shared hosting! The service is awesome, the servers work very will, customers have equal resource share and damn... the load speed is beyond awesome!

2) For people with a monthly budget of 30-60$ I strongly recommend you to buy a VPS! I did it last month and never regret my decision. I can compare the VPS they offer to a dedicated server, I see no difference + you can add more RAM, HDD or anything else if you grow that much!

So, yeah, as promised this is a new update log :)
Do I have to say that my account is now secure using the Two-factor login?

Keep it up guys, I love your service.

Hi!

Once again, thank you for the kind words and feedback! We are happy to have you as a customer!

Update: Transferring from another host? Get in touch and get the first month of service FREE. Proof of current active service will be required.

Update: The payment methods Payza and Liberty Reserve are enabled once again! Furthermore, to pay with Webmoney, please open a ticket as the payment will be done manually.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Last edited:
I have had hosting with RTH for a while now. I have had extremely great service with the support staff, friendly people, and amazing servers. I love how everything is so secure and the prices are amazing. Thanks for the best hosting a person could get!

I have had hosting with RTH for a while now. I have had extremely great service with the support staff, friendly people, and amazing servers. I love how everything is so secure and the prices are amazing. Thanks for the best hosting a person could get!

Hi,

Thank you for the amazing feedback, we appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Fish.

@Fish Just checking out some websites for hosting. Was going to read your Terms page but get a 404 error. Link miss-spelt on home page bottom right. Just a heads up.

http://rapidtechhosting.com/temrs.html

Save me keep posting over and over again. Can anybody who reads this please help me find a hoster for my DJ hobby. See here

http://www.wjunction.com/16-webmaster-discussion/170228-advice-my-own-personal-dj-mix-website.html

Would Rapidtechhosting be ok with this on their basic shared hosting?

@Fish Just checking out some websites for hosting. Was going to read your Terms page but get a 404 error. Link miss-spelt on home page bottom right. Just a heads up.

http://rapidtechhosting.com/temrs.html

Save me keep posting over and over again. Can anybody who reads this please help me find a hoster for my DJ hobby. See here

http://www.wjunction.com/16-webmaster-discussion/170228-advice-my-own-personal-dj-mix-website.html

Would Rapidtechhosting be ok with this on their basic shared hosting?

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. We are already aware of that and it will be corrected when the website is updated shortly. Thanks for taking interest in our services. I have also sent you a PM regarding your requirements.

Thank you,
Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back