Rapidspeeds - Disputes won! Got my refunds!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

winstaller

In the wake of RS going down, Darren f*cking everyone over, All the RS reps on here made to look like liars or complete tits and my high expectations of not winning disputes because of them not been physical items I was pretty down.

That was until today when got email from paypal and got FULL refunds for the servers which is a bonus since I paid for 3 months of each of them and used 2 or the 3 on each :D

Anybody else been lucky with disputes or had them turned down??

23 comments
Thats a surprise i presumed he would have cleared his accounts out and canceled any attached cards.

I paid via alertpay, im not going to bother with a dispute

In the wake of RS going down, Darren f*cking everyone over, All the RS reps on here made to look like liars or complete tits and my high expectations of not winning disputes because of them not been physical items I was pretty down.

That was until today when got email from paypal and got FULL refunds for the servers which is a bonus since I paid for 3 months of each of them and used 2 or the 3 on each :D

Anybody else been lucky with disputes or had them turned down??
Darren is most likely refunding all disputes, as paypal would automatically close disputes over non-tangible items

No, It was Paypal who gave me refund, They didnt close anything.

I escalated to claim and Paypal gave me 10 days for reply from seller, There was no reply and then paypal decided it in my favor.

Do you honestly think that Darren would refund?

Losing a dispute made for an electronic/virtual item is a myth. I've won countless disputes/claims for virtual items.

Good going though, glad to know someone got their money back.

l0calh0st said:
Who cares you got your money. Close thread.

Jeez, what an arsehole! , I CARE AND SO DO ALLOT OF OTHER PEOPLE!!

I opened this discussion as I and probably allot fo other people who used RS are interested in seeing the outcome of them trying to f*ck us over. If you're not interested then dont read or reply, simple!

Hello,

maybe Paypal won't help but your bank or credit union will. There on your side and if you make a claim it's up to the seller to dispute it. If they don't satisfied the bank then your money gets returns.

My 2 cents.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Hey Guys, i got my money too, Paypal said : "We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back