Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Jesus

http://RapidshareSoftware.org is for sale by me.

I coded the 100% custom leeching program (PHP/MySQL/Cron powered). Every 2 hours, the script automatically logs in to Warez-BB and leeches content, and every 24 hours it automatically builds a sitemap and submits that to google.

At the time of my posting this, there's 620 pages of 50 downloads on each page. The site has been up for approx. 4 months building the database on it's own, I've paid ZERO attention to it. With some affiliates and some promotion, this site could be a fantastic money-maker - I've been making 1-2 sales every other week through ClickBank and that's with zero work/upkeep/promotion, and that's $25-$50 every other week, not half bad? Pays for the hosting expense, anyway.

Asking price is $400 (USD). Willing to negotiate, not willing to trade.

AIM: SharpLead
MSN: me@hunterhastings.net

Cya 'round.

9 comments
Traffic stats are below - As stated, I have done practically 0 work to the site, please bare in mind that these stats are *not* from any affiliates, traffic generators, or the likes. 100% search engine and direct traffic.

2bcjnd.png

You get what you pay for - pay too little and the quality of work is low enough that it won't do what it was originally intended to do, am I wrong? :)

I'm willing to lower it to $250 due to the urgency that I need the cash (no job, rent is due, yayyy). If anyone would like to entertain an offer no lower than $250, feel free to PM me.

$60 for the domain+script, I also may need at least a week host and support to move it to my server.

For other options please check your PM.

Note: I am kinda new here so this is my first welcome challenging bid :)

I thought about it and agree that $400 is too much. Willing to let it go for $200 flat, but no less... Keep in mind this script is 100% unique, functional, a HUGE database is included, along with resale rights of the script. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back