Status
Not open for further replies.

stylesp

Do they still offer the ability to earn Rapids via uploading? If they don't, what service offers this? I'm looking for what Rapidshare used to be like in the old days where you can earn a premium account from uploading.

33 comments
i have an premium account there,of corse generated by their rapid points.
But from last 2 months ,m not getting any rapids...dont know why!!
but m still working with them

you can only buy point from website or reseller, you can not give points or earn points anymore. because
people were selling points illegaly

and if you upload your files to rapidshare and give the links all together with the other host links in your posts, people only downloading from rapidshare. :facepalm:

and if you upload your files to rapidshare and give the links all together with the other host links in your posts, people only downloading from rapidshare. :facepalm:
why u thinking like that? so if u not put rapidshare link than people will download to other host?they will look to another post that post rapidshare link...the point of rapidshare link is for people who will bumb up your post(if u posting on forum) there is no way people who do not have RS premium will download RS link.and for people buy a new RS premium i think it's 50-50 since RS link are hard to find nowdays.

you can only buy point from website or reseller, you can not give points or earn points anymore. because
people were selling points illegaly

my account still can send rapids to friends dude...and im still selling rapids till now..

Do they still offer the ability to earn Rapids via uploading?
no they dont

If they don't, what service offers this? I'm looking for what Rapidshare used to be like in the old days where you can earn a premium account from uploading.
netload users can redeem earnings from PPS into premium vouchers

2 Day Voucher - $4 USD
1 Month Voucher - $9 USD
3 Month Voucher - $22 USD
6 Month Voucher - $35 USD
1 Year Voucher - $60 USD
2 Year Voucher - $90 USD

PPD programs are rare these days but maybe someone can recommend one to you

rs mostly change password if you connect more than 2 ips in SAME day (mostly near times) and send you new password
after twice password changes,then LOCK the account.

hmmm
those have RS pro will download from ur RS link & those dont have would not ,cause in RS dree users speed is sux,so better users will download from other mirror fast links.

but in this way 1 can get so many replies & thanks in any forum,so ur thread will become popular & u can gt some downloads from ur mirror links to
SIMPLE

Rapidshare bans uploaders' accounts.. They've locked my account too. :(

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

About 17 TB files deleted :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back