Status
Not open for further replies.
Now sites who allow only Rapidshare will cont. with Fileserve, Megaupload, Hotfile.
if anyone want to join FS or HF under my Ref. welcome to you :D

RapidSupersize With the RapidSupersize account, users receive 600 GB of secured storage and 60 GB of daily traffic in return for 229 Rapids a day. As an added feature, users will have the ability to sell their own files via the Licence Manager.

As an added feature, users will have the ability to sell their own files via the Licence Manager.

wt does this means

Basically, the new system is only good for people that download occasionally (i.e. download a movie from RS once or twice a week). It's more expensive for all other downloaders (i.e. even to just keep the same 5gb/day) and no benefits (at least none announced, yet) for uploaders.

(They aren't clear about whether daily traffic rolls over; I imagine that it must.)

As a downloader, it's good for me since I almost never download from RS (not that I currently have a premium account lol), but as an uploader, it blows. No more selling accounts, I guess. I was thinking about this when they announced the change a couple weeks ago and realized that this policy change will just mean that there will be *more* of a market for stolen RS accounts since it won't be possible to generate "legit" ones!

Oh well, I guess I'll go and try to extend my account for 4+ years (can we extend for more than 1 year if we have the points?) with my points before they do the changeover. :) Let's see....4 years x 365days/year = 1460 days x 20rapids/day = 29200 rapids x 4 rapids/day = 7300 days / 365days/year = 20 years...so, I will be able to extend my account for almost 2 decades longer than RS will be around xD :P

In short, as of July 1, there is no incentive (at least none announced, yet) for anyone to upload movies/games/etc (anything that would generate significant downloads) to Rapidshare.

I know, i am just kidding lol. But i said global, they can't go around banning more than 50 sites lmao.

PS: Once again, i am just kidding :P

Ha! I got 50 sites banned. Katz doesn't care there will always be forums that won't do it, and there's so many of them that you couldn't even inform all of them before the 6th. Maybe katz will change their minds eventually but it doesn't look like they're going to as of yet. We should just wait things out until shit hits the fan and maybe katz staff will see that rs is shit now and not worth the trouble. Then again maybe katz will decide to only make forums who can upload with rs 5* and all other forums will just have to deal.

END of THE DAYS Schedule

1st Month - 3rd Month
* New payment system will kill Movies uploader 8-)
* ton of apps,ebook, / other small upload will be submitted not movies anymore @ RS when their Rapids (funds) empty.

4th Month
*Blueray/HD Movies will not be found anymore at RS
* Not much free user download movies from RS anymore since there is no one uploading movies :)) this also can have negative effect to downloader dont you think ?

I still hoping Katz allowed Non RS Link for submit Movies Type .. it might can resolve and help uploader issue

One mazor thing i want to know.
if our collector account convert to Rapidshare Premium. will we able to sell Rapidshare Premium Account???

These modifications will not change anything for Free Users. Owners of previous Collector's accounts will receive free Premium accounts, enabling them to manage their uploaded files in the Premium Zone. Downloading and storing are just the same as for the previous Collector's account.
@At all of you saying RS will die, Happy now? You dont have to pay. There will be an option for free users ;)

^No, read the topic. Thats what the whole fuzz is about, so rapidshare can stop piracy.

I don't download so it will be better for me if i have to give only 4 points when i want to download a movie for example..
People will still have accounts, so i don't see the reason why Katz should remove rs or why anybody should stop using it.
With 5 euro i can have an account for 100 days, if i have it on minimum, so it will be good for people like me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back