Rapidshare Payoff = Lock the Account as Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

mourya

Banned
Banned
I have

3 premium accounts : Each account has 8k files + 80k premium points + 1 TB files

1 Collector account: 300 GB files + 2500 files + 76k premium points

Request payoff of collector and other premium accounts few days back..

Today all the accounts are showing " Abuse team locked the Account as Fraud # " for all the accounts.

It even locked many acccounts generated after requesting the payoff!!

what should i say now??? my 2 years work.. gone in 1 payoff! :( :( :(

i called rs they said abuse team will write a mail. the mail says the same that illegal activity took place...

Conclusion : Rapidshare is paying few people to make it believe. But 9 out of 10 people are get nothing.

PS : Forget rs .. use HF and file factory which are far better to payout.

76 comments
... Everyone knows rapidshare wont pay you if you have copyright infringement material in your account...

should delete all files/transfer them to a different account wait a couple of weeks then request a payout imho

Just create a new account and start uploading and next time don't request a payoff, that's all you can do.

Also just to let you know I've been paid by them once before so maybe they do random checks

damn sorry to hear bro :(

Thanks for letting me know, I wanted to ask them for a pay off, but I won't now.

Thanks

I know mate.. :( .. not only you .. i sold to 12 people almost.. mother fucking RS locked all the accounts generated saying that they are fraud :(( RS is really making everyone pissed with their fake payoff :((

warezfreak09 dont worry mate i will try to give everyone new accounts.. as it is my responsibility to replace you. but at this movement please dont force me to get you new accounts as i dont have any way or chance to give you guys so many accounts. but i think you guys have trust on me that i will replace you.

It's not a fake payoff since we are all abusing there terms of service they have every right not to pay us, yeah it sucks but it's there right not ours.

I make a request payout about a week ago and I know my acc will get lock. As Eliø do, I take the same action. First, share your request payoff acc with a few people, multiple IP download-your acc password will get reset. Then, email RS told them your acc got hack and hacker make a payout request from your acc, ask RS to cancel the payout.

My email
Dear Rapidshare staff.

My acc(login: ) was hacked and I manage to get back my acc when Rapidshare reset my acc password and send it to my email. But, when I check, turn out hacker actually make Request Payoff from my Premium account. It that possible to cancel last payout from this account?

Note:
I create this account with premium point from my other Premium account(Login: ). Paypal Transaction ID

Thank You
RS reply
Dear Customer,

we have checked your Account and canceled the ordered payout.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Best regards,

Support Team

RapidShare AG
Gewerbestrasse 6
6330 Cham
Switzerland

Now I can sleep well at night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back