RapidShare Links Vanish on Blogs, Warez Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

raflamo

RapidShare Links Vanish on Blogs, Warez Forum Test

Who says piracy doesn’t pay? Try telling that to professional uploaders on warez forums and release blogs who are now boycotting RapidShare en masse. In the aftermath of the TF article which earlier confirmed RS has terminated their entire Rewards program, it is no longer advantageous to upload files to RS. Realistically the decision will indeed have a negative impact on RapidShare’s own revenue take for new subscriptions, not to mention dissuade uploaders from using the service at all

A reader recently posted this on RlsLog.net:
"Let’s teach the greedy losers at Rapidshare an important lesson! No one use Rapidshare or post rapidshare links! Let’s give our hard earned money to any other downloader, even if same cost as rapidshare. They need to be forced out of business for their most recent despicable stunt!" - Source here.
One could easily dismiss the above testimonial to be from an isolated, disgruntled user who feels he’s been wronged by the changes in RapidShare’s policies. The reality is the boycott is very much real. Everywhere you look, new RS links are drying up on just about every popular scene blog and forum. Nobody is posting RS anymore, and rightly so.

For evidence, check out todays release on RlsLog:
http://www.rlslog.net/repo-men-unrated-proper-dvdrip-xvid-alliance/and look for a rapidshare link(at the time of post, you won’t find one)

FULL ARTICLE
http://filesharefreak.com/2010/07/10/rapidshare-links-vanish-on-blogs-warez-forums/

24 comments
And there will be peeps in this thread saying "Use RS,its best for dwnloaders,upload to share and not earn" but actually even they are uploading to earn or w/e xD

I will use rs until my points are gone and then will no longer be able to afford rs. My rs points were always used to extend my account and nothing further. I do however like their newest (lol @ newest) system as it uses a lower amount of points per month instead of the 20+ a day I was going to be using. That I did like out of the whole ordeal. But yes I myself have noticed the boycott because i'm finding it harder and harder everyday to find rs links on rlslog and other similar places to use for rapidleech for uploading. Sucks!

I don't use rs. Not because i need money, but because they take rapids from my acc just because i have some storage which is ridiculous. I had to delete all my files because they stole like 79 rapids for 4 days :/

I knew this would come, I bet Rapidshare did to ;) I won't be surprised if there's a new system, more beneficial for uploaders this time though..

I don't think RS will come with an uploader reward system anytime (if at all).

That's why they changed the whole system anyway. So why should they implement a reward again?

Ever tried to upload to MU? I tried SharingMatrix for a week, but my account was hacked and there is obviously not a security system in place.

If contributing only matter in warez world than why not mediafire??? Why we make ourselves servant of rs? I m telling this 4 those guys "who are just telling tht "they dont upload for money"

FS has a very goooood time now... They shud make their systems very stable as fast as possible (its difficult, not impossible though) so that they win uploaders confidence and gain respect....

Rapidshare did say that they will bring in some sort of rewards program to account holders who make premium sales, we will just have to wait and see what they come up with :)

FS still has lot of problems (with servers going up and down). HF is really professional with it's customer support banning an account in one click. Looks like the best bet is MU.

I think that there will be a replacement for the previous rapidshare reward system or else they will loose a lot of users (MONEY) to other uploading website like HF,FS,SM ...

I'm still using RS ftm but I'm thinking of swiching to another one and most likely MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back