Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what about hotfile, keep2share, sharefiles.co, oteupload, sharedbits.net

@zoug100 lumfile deletes for sure

considering rapidgator im also in clutch cause i gout 21tb on rs i gotta move ASAP just doing research on most reliable and bang for buck. So far ff seems the lesser of all evils

I know that Lumfile deletes files for sure.

That's why i used the word "supposed" when i said that filehosts store files for ever.

I only wanted to show that our files can not be safe 100% anywhere from now on.

At least with Rapidshare, we knew we could store files somewhere with safety. But now they ask more money to offer storage and most of us can't afford this.

From now, i think it is matter of luck. No filehost can be trusted 100% unforunately, in my opinion.

Buy 1-2 dedi and move your files to there, If rs dont store your backups anymore do u really think any host can?
Files never deleted , unlimited storage up,down etc is basically big fat lie.

I stored 493 GB in Rapidshare, I chose 500GB Plan and they deducted RapidPro days LOL
I think I will continue renew this account and buy another 500GB account and buy RapidPro. So expensive TT.TT

Never trust cloud backups to just 1 provider. Always mirror to 2 sites to protect from policy changes or shut downs. These sites have a long history of changing without warning (Megaupload, Oron, FileSonic, Wupload, MediaFire ...)

Don't use online backup sites like CrashPlan, Backblaze, or LiveDrive for storage/archiving. They require local copies. Storage space available is 1:1. Files will be deleted after 30 days if source is gone.

RapidScam customers who bought long term accounts should do pp disputes and chargebacks. Don't let RS get away with screwing customers over yet again.

Unlimited Storage alternatives;

1. FileFactory (Fair Use)
2. HotFile
3. RyuShare
4. MegaShares (network unreliable)
5. SlingFile (slick looking site, hidden limits?)
6. 1Fichier.com
7. OpenDrive
8. YouSendIt (strict anti-piracy)
9. FileServe (risky, many accounts closed in past)
10. UploadStation (affiliated with FileServe)

Not unlimited but large;
FreakShare 10TB, limited slow up

Avoid:
PutLocker will delete backups
FilePost deletes personal non-shared files
BitShare reports of files being deleted randomly before expiration
CramIt.in retention is 90 days for premium
SendSpace fair use
JustCloud major scammer (see Cnet). 750GB with file size limits and extortion for upgrades, extra traffic, restoring

Last edited:
man I dont think i can handle my 1.4 TB not along your 20 TB.
rapidshit did it
just buy a FF premium and buy a leech server and use auto down and auto up untill you move whatever you can
Try empty your Trush
Its going to take lot of maney for rapidshit to keep your files
just buy a leech service & start now & save what you can

PS: is it ok to say rapidshit ?!! let me know if its not ok, I dont want my membership to be banned

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I can only think about to options now
FF & megashares
please suggest something guys

do you think rapidshit will let you move your files away that easily?
they want us to have no time for moving files, and then spend more money buying more space, that's why there are only 6 days left.

we don't even have time finding the right alertnative backup host, let alone the time it takes to transfer files.

and do you think filefactory has what it takes to receive this shit load? they have been proven time and time again, whenever they got traffic, they are gonna be running like shit, whether ridiculous slow speed or HDD crash, or site can't even be opened properly.

we might move to mega.co.nz, but fucking AK is targeting MU, who the hell knows if MU can take it.

and you know what, rignt now, who cares to spend more money to share to putlocker if they really have to spend a lot more money backuping their files, if people can't make money, nobody will share anymore, at least it's harder to share for free from now on.

motherfucker rapidshare should lose their paypal...scamming behavior.

I have 14.49TB,and at least a 4 year rapidpro account

BTW, i am receiving daily mail from filefactory, convincing me to buy one year premium at cheap price, LOL, are they going down to death soon? they want the money so BAD, every day mail, jesus!

Last edited:
same for me, 20 tb data but I got 70 day account , thanks god I did not extend it yet, ı was planning to buy 1 year.... I calculated, I can carry max 1-1,5 tb daily and 8-9 tb in 6 days. and loose 11-12 tb after that time.

Last edited:
I think we should just move your most important data to uploaded.net first. at least we have 180 days to find alternative backup host.

we don't have much time left to find the future backup host, only 6 days.

but ..man, if we do that, for the next 6 days, we basically have no chance to upload anything new, earnings will be like shit.

or at least uploaded.net server will be overloaded 100000000% all 6 days long.

I encourage anyone who buy rapidsit pro recently should file paypal dispute.

I think that bad, however best idea in this situation is to move files from RS to RG premium account, remotely. It is very fast and without errors

And btw, don't worry guys rs will refund you money if u ask for this

Unlimited Storage alternatives;
1. MegaShares
2. Filefactory (Fair Use)
3. CramIt.in
4. RyuShare
5. Hotfile
6. SlingFile
7. 1Fichier.com
8. OpenDrive
9. UploadStation
10. FileServe

Not unlimited but large;
FreakShare 10TB slow up

Avoid:
PutLocker will delete backups
BitShare reports of files being deleted randomly before expiration
SendSpace fair use
JustCloud major scammer (see Cnet). 750GB with file size limits and extortion for upgrades, extra traffic, restoring

megashares has only 1 month/plan and no remote upload at all. (impossible to transfer from RS)
FF has fair usage policy so there is a fair limit there also.
CramIt.in 90days for premium
won't trust uploadstation-fileserve and filepost for sure.

there is uptobox.com but have no idea if they are trusted.

basically nothing left :( :(

do u belive they(RG) will get 20 tb ???? no

Well Richard have over 30 tb on RG account.
But he earnig good.

Are you sure about that ?
Anyone have experience with filepost ?

I used Rs for main backup host + 1fichier as 2nd backup.( have over 5 tb)
Now looking for 2nd host and filepost looks ok....

Last edited:
becarefull, if you do not earn or if they got DMCA words in filenames or md5 signature, they lock your account forever
before upload, rename them as randomly + add password protection in filenames in winrar to prevent md5 scan
they mostly scan filenames of specific words and inside packages if you donot password them

I registered just to say thak you for this link!
Blackbaze.com seems to be a good alternative, they only charge 5$ a month with unlimited storage, the others seems to be much more expensive, and the website for blackbaze looks userfriendly, i think im gonna give that one a try.

Like many of you i have lots of files on rapidshare (about 280 gb) and want to assure that they dont get deleted, i hope i can upload those file on blackbaze before rapidshare's new policy takes place..

Its no secret that RS love slapping their users, the whole "unlimited storage for free users" was great but i always thought to myself it was too good to be true, and now they have approved that idea, hence their new policy..

Its gonna stink to pay monthly fee just to keep your backup since im used to not paying with old RS, but i guess its better to pay than to get your files deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back