Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! :wave:
They said the should charge me an €15 administration fee, after I nicely asked to lower it they completely removed it for me due to goodwill. The support is great and they answer fast. In other words; they paid me the whole amount.:dan:

Well RapidShare is RapidDead for now :heiligenschein:

With my premium account, I can't even upload anymore, and all my files over 250GB will be deleted, and they say

Your storage space limit is exceeded! Purchase additional storage or reduce the storage space to below the limit within the next 2 days to avoid the automatic deletion of your files.

If anyone know a solution?
I paid for a 2 year premium account with unlimited storage and traffic, and now this?

They are only stealing from their members, and hope they fail. :fly:

GoodBye RapidDead }:-)

rate there with you bud

but you must remember the screw you clause in there contract
you know that long winded line of bull that says "Screw you we will do what we please how we please when we please and there is nothing you can do about it"

it's standard in all online contracts

Yes amartin You're absolutely right :dan:

That's why I keep all my files on several external HDD's but it's always hard to upload them again on a new filehost that change the rules after you're done }:-)

I lost already so many files now, with the closing of MegaUpload, GBMeister, FileSonic and many more and the too expensive SendSpace and new Mega for now, that I never give up :-=

It's cheaper to get myself a filehost site in Timboektoo :sun:

Yes I'm Sorry amartin, but like you said yourself they screwed you }:-)

After MegaUpload was closed down, the only way to save your files is to buy external HDD's, and they are much cheaper then the filesharing sites offer

Just take free accounts, and upload files on request, and your members will be happy :sun:

And ask for donations, so you don't get charged for taxes by your stealing government :O)

it would cost me $1500-2000 to get the external storage I need for all that
I just posted in forums so no real members to worry about
or any real profit to hang onto
I don't think ill ever bother again
I have an RDP business growing now that take my spare time
and has a lot less risk

Well the Countdown Started :heiligenschein:

Your storage space limit is exceeded! Purchase additional storage or reduce the storage space to below the limit within the next 6 hours to avoid the automatic deletion of your files.

F*** Off RapidDead :fly: You're Finished :dan::dan::dan:

Well the Countdown Started :heiligenschein:

Your storage space limit is exceeded! Purchase additional storage or reduce the storage space to below the limit within the next 6 hours to avoid the automatic deletion of your files.

F*** Off RapidDead :fly: You're Finished :dan::dan::dan:

Never mind. Let them delete all the files.

At the end they will stay with their empty servers and no customers. :)

Yes zoug100 :-=

There's no reason for anyone to keep them in business :dan:

Who the hell do they think they are?
The only way they can make a living, is from the money we uploaders send them, and nothing else

All multinationals and big companies have their own secure back-ups, and don't trust any cloud storage or filehost

If I had files that I never would lose, I never upload them on any cloud service, because they change the rules everytime they like it, and for now there is no secure thing that keep your files save

So F*** them all }:-)

---------- Post added 8th Apr 2013 at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 7th Apr 2013 at 05:29 PM ----------

OMG :fly:

Your storage space limit is exceeded! Purchase additional storage or reduce the storage space to below the limit within the next 24 hours to avoid the automatic deletion of your files.

:-=They extented the time to remove your files :cough:

RapidShare You are RapidDead now :heiligenschein: For this suicidle behaviour

Sorry for my bad English :O)

Are these idiots kidding?

yiKMrvS.jpg

So they're back to offering unlimited storage for premium users?

Last edited:
But it doesnt say anything about unlimited storage on that page, so i was wondering why they say they offer unlimited storage in the main page..

I guess they will offer you that kind of storage to you for 8759235 euros

Eligibility requirements

Requirements for a credit

For every new customers you attracted, who validly purchases a RapidPro account, you receive a credit of 5 Euro.

Conditions for the valid purchase of a RapidPro account are that the customer you attracted keeps the RapidPro account for 30 days and that the payment from the customer you attracted for the RapidPro account has been received by us.
30 days waiting period

Therefore the waiting period for your credit is 30 days after the creation of the RapidPro account.

The credit can't be granted in case of misused payment methods, fraudulent intentions and/or negative booking operations initiated by the payment provider for any reason.
PayPal account

You need a PayPal account so that we can pay out your commission.
Payout at 20 Euro credits

Your credits will be paid out once you attracted 4 new RapidPro customers and therefore reached the minimum amount of 20 Euro.
Expiration of the credits

Credits which are not paid out because either the minimum of 20 Euro is not reached or your PayPal account is not active, will expire after 24 months from creation.
So they are now paying you if people buy premium from your links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back