RapidPlayer.org | Get paid up to $3 / 1000 views. No uploading needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
payments received very quickly. Thank you.

aZ5pY.png

Before I start promoting this on some on my bigger sites, what kinda traffic can you handle? I'd rather not start promoting this is a primary source then later everyone complains about not being able to watch anything.

@bluefrogx we can scale up fairly quickly but our current setup can handle 6-700 streams at the same time without problems

@Jake Chambers: it is taking too long, i know. will rush my coder to hurry up

All pending payments are processed, next payday is on next Monday (but usually we process them much quicker)

On another note, can you please use mass payments to pay so we don't get charged for receiving fees? It'll only cost you a dollar to send as many as you like

Its funny you guys ask about the subtitles. We are already working on it. We have a plugin already and working on a nice way you can add the subs to your videos

Ok, cool :)
I just hope we'll have the embed-option soon, I wanna start a movie-site (I did already start it in a way, but it's easier and more cool if I can embed it)...

It would be also cool if the user wouldn't need to install the DivX player first...

But this is great, anyway. :)

@BloodSucker can you please check if the link you provided in fact alive? If rapidshare deleted it you will get the invalid url message

@Kuro07 embeds are still not counted. We are working on adding a parameter to the urls which will make the download link disappear

@rafat we had routing issues with our servers yesterday evening for a couple of minutes. It was fixed automatically within minutes by rerouting the traffic

we already have the technology built, just looking to find a way to monetize it in a way which is profitable for both you and us. i know its annoying to wait but we don't want to shoot ourselves into the foot with it

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

@BloodSucker it is fixed now. It was a sooo embarrassing bug I rather not even tell

I’m testing your site but I got some doubts

1. Where can I see the links generated in your system?
2. I’ve posted around(5posts) 3 links (that gives 15 possible hits) but I got 0 views

This can be bad luck but as I can’t see the generated links in my account I could do something wrong.

Wish you best luck for the project and thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back