RapidPlayer.org | Get paid up to $3 / 1000 views. No uploading needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

botter

RapidPlayer.org is announcing it's rewards program today. If you are not familiar with it: our system is able to turn any rapidshare video link into a video stream, and give you an easily shareable stream link

Here is an example of our streaming page:
http://rapidplayer.org/player/1

You are already uploading your stuff to rapidshare.com, aren't you? And you are not making any money on it, just some reputation. So why don't you generate a RapidPlayer.org url and share it as well and get some cash?

Here is our rewards program details:
http://rapidplayer.org/rewards

103 comments
@sniffdog adsense is just for testing purposes. believe me, we know adsense will ban us. we have a backup solution, we are just testing it out

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

btw, who says its for warez streaming? its built for to stream videos of your kids, stored on rapidshare ;) (JK)

hmm. we are already working on other hosts, but putlocker wasn't in the plan. will check if we can implement it (im pretty sure we can)

Im waiting to putlocker...........
I currently register on your site...

if you add putlocker, you saved the putlocker files in getting rid off!

hope you get paypal too..
:)

thanks! sorry for my demands... but affiliates is always right..
goodluck!

So we count all video streams which are viewed with your affiliate link but we only pay for those that are:
- file size bigger than 50 Mb
- streamed at least 75%
- 1 ip counted only once for each file

But we also report on "unpaid" or unfinished streams as well

also the data is not instant, at the moment the report is delayed with 10 minutes, it will go up when we have decent traffic

at the moment the download link is just a straight rapidshare link, its not going through us. we are working on making that link to be through our servers so it will be counted

we are trying to get a new paypal account because our previous one got banned. hope it will be sorted in the following 1-2 weeks

---------- Post added 4th May 2012 at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was 3rd May 2012 at 04:18 PM ----------

it seems like we can implement putlocker. it should be done by Monday. any other hosts you would like to see?

@jups its fixed. we were receiving 10 times the traffic over night so we had to add a couple of servers. sorry about this issue

Hi,

I just test with 2 files. Got 15 paid views, 41 unpaid view & 400+ download?
You're not paying for download???

So, basically before 75% views will not count, right?
Most of viewer only test few minutes just to know the quality then download them.

A little bit useless I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back