RapidLinks.co.uk - Review Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

Please review my site www.rapidlinks.co.uk :)

Please use this link to visit the site: http://www.rapidlinks.co.uk/index.php?styleid=52

Its ranked 3* on Katz :)

Threads: 17,514
Members: 27,892

I realise its a light skin, unlike most warez sites. We like to be different :)

8 comments
Well i am not the best person to give reviews giving the fact i am just learning my self and have a site that was built then handed over to me . But they is 1 key thing i notice you have it to show how many members were on in the last 24/hours thats not good to show to every. Someone could easily use that to overload your site. Should limit it to Staff at least & when your site gets bigger limit it even more just by loading that every time someone loads the page it puts a string on the server. Thats all i have noticed right now but like i said i am still learning my self from many of people :)

looks pretty clean n fresh makes a change from all the underground scene themes that are around

btw this is offtopic but if you want a link exchange ill do one with share4life.co.uk

:P

Hey saurav you have a beautiful site but only one thing i want to be gone is the 'Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hour' box it ruins the beauty of the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back