• RapidLeech

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • sBorg

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

At the moment I have a RL and it runs out at the end of this month so I was wondering what is better ? Also maby if you could recommend me plans aswell that would be great.

Thanks
Sik

25 comments
I would say sBorg is better, it has alot more functions and flexibility and now that sBorg 4.0 is out it owns RLeech.
I would highly reccomend sBorg 4.0 on a vps

Lol I had an uploader not upload for me because it was too confusing for him.. Sborg is much better, a bit glitchy at times and very specific. But it works better and makes my life much easier. Also, the owner is on this forum, so you can't really lose.

I like rapidleech. But I rekon that sborg is growing faster everyday and wont take them much time to be bigger than rapidleech.

Rapidleech has almost no updates, support and pluggin development is slow and sometimes are not free and you have to pay like 5 or 6 for an encoded plugin. Im not complaning, Im just saying what I see. I guess that Rapidleech has to turn into a payed script, like sborg.

Each has it's advantages and disadvantages. One is simply not better than the other. It depends how you like to work.

sBorg shines in that it does all the work automatically (DL,Unrar, Rar, Upload, Thumbnails, Post) with one click.

However, it only handles one post at a time (unless you want to strain the server and open multiple browser windows and even that results usually in errors) while RL has Auto Transload and Auto Upload.

The upload speeds with RL are much faster because you can upload multiple files at the same time (though a good 1Gbps is required). And just put multiple files in Auto Transload and go to sleep. Something you can not do with sBorg.

Furthermore, RL is cheaper than sBorg, because the RL is a free script and sBorg is not.

Perhaps if you would compare RDP with RL you would have a winner in RDP. Same features as RL, but better speeds. But, again, you can't compare RDP with sBorg.

Each has it's advantages and disadvantages. One is simply not better than the other. It depends how you like to work.

sBorg shines in that it does all the work automatically (DL,Unrar, Rar, Upload, Thumbnails, Post) with one click.

However, it only handles one post at a time (unless you want to strain the server and open multiple browser windows and even that results usually in errors) while RL has Auto Transload and Auto Upload.

The upload speeds with RL are much faster because you can upload multiple files at the same time (though a good 1Gbps is required). And just put multiple files in Auto Transload and go to sleep. Something you can not do with sBorg.

Furthermore, RL is cheaper than sBorg, because the RL is a free script and sBorg is not.

Perhaps if you would compare RDP with RL you would have a winner in RDP. Same features as RL, but better speeds. But, again, you can't compare RDP with sBorg.
yea exactly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back