Rapidleech v3.33 | V42 SVN | Rx08.ii36B Rv7.3 What difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

titasas

Hello friends,

I have one question, I create public rapidleech and want to know, what is the different by rapidleech v3.33, Rapidleech V42 Svn Final Release (r322) and Rx08.ii36B LATEST Rv7.3 ? :) What is the safest? best and what is the different?

Also maybe anyone know where I can find free rapidleech template? :) Or where I can buy very cheap? 3-5$ :)

Thanks for every help
http://www.rapidleech.com/topic/8592-rapidleech-v42-svn-final-release-r322/

7 comments
r322 = Final version released by Rapidleech (Official)
V.33 = Latest Rapidleechhost.com version (made for their customers)
Rv7.3 = Modded RL by Ocean-leecher.net

For templates, look around RL website. Some of them have modded and maybe you can contact the template maker asking him to customize for you.

i highly recommend you to not to use Rapidleech v3.33

because i heard its backdoored and most of there plugins work only on their servers

Thank you Lust :)

Maybe also do you know how fix getCpuUsage(): couldn't access STAT path or STAT file invalid ? :/ :) So I think best use official version? :) Rapidleechhost.com version also is free? :) just some plugin is only for client? :)

Yea the Rapidleechhost.com version is free. Sorry I'm not too sure bout the getCpuUsage problem thou.

FYI its not free they encoded all scripts so that it can be run on their servers only <_<

@ titasas better to choose Rapidleech V42 Svn Final Release (r322), and just search the google for updated plugins

they are all have plus-minus ..
for me I used RL PlugMod rev. 36B.Rv7.3 because they have xpanel so when I edit config I don't have to login to cpanel and can limit download by IP

36B described it moded from rv 36 original version by Eqball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back