Rapidleech New Version Coming Soon [v3.21]

Status
Not open for further replies.

$@ND!Pâ„¢

Rapidleech New Version Coming Soon [v3.21]

Yes its not officially declared but by tomorrow it will be officially declared a New Rapidleech Version With New Templates,More Plugins

Rapidleechhost Coder believes that the version will be more cool in looks compared to the earlier versions....

Latest Updates Plugins Will Be Released :D

Few Screens Of The RLv3.21

53649909891702048606.png

93288973962118431894.jpg

Credits Goes To Devilz :))

48 comments
That's cool news, can't wait to see how this version will look like.

Looking forward to see the final result of the official release :)

Some People Cant even Wait for some Time and Leak the News ! I only shown Some screenshots to this person for Review.Now I have to release this version as soon as possible

EDIT : this version will be available after 24 hours

@mrsandvik

Yes i m also kinda waiting for it....just got the screens and its looks really cool....and also bit interest as many plugins have some issues...so updated plugins will be a great help

@**DEVILZ**

Some People Cant even Wait for some Time and Leak the News ! I only shown Some screenshots to this person for Review.Now I have to release this version as soon as possible

great newz ....version will be released soon ....

sorry for leaking the newz............

Sounds interesting, can you tell us what exactly is new ??
Surely this time the RL should have the automatic implemented into it

If it is like sborg that would suck for sborg lol

would love an IMDB grabber, thumbnail and picture uploading and a post generator. If it does this would be fantastic

an IMDB grabber, thumbnail and picture uploading and a post generator. If it does this would be fantastic ;)

where we can download the new rapidleech ?

24 hours are over ;) i cant wait

@$@ND!P™
could you post more screenshots ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back