RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To change a tariff plan you have to earn more than 10$ working on a PPD plan.
Wish to work at PPS plan right now?

what kind of ...t this is ??? you are very funny man

To change a tariff plan you have to earn more than 10$ working on a PPD plan.
Wish to work at PPS plan right now?

what kind of ...t this is ??? you are very funny man

Send a support ticket to him and proof from another filehost. He will change you to PPS Plan.

Today is 15th I need to work I am going to start looking for another back up host. I almost put up rapidgator banner but it is useless at this point it is what it is if they get running good ill be ready

Hi People!

Im new to this forum so first of all hi!

I recently upgraded to RG premium and im not happy with it! Download speed max is 200kb :/
I searched a few pages back to see if more people are having trouble and i read that they are working on the hardware? Thats good but what about the premium acounts that are running now? 450mb takes like 3/4 hours to download so actually it was a wasted of my money!

Im not gonna complain but im disappointed and i hope the dld speeds will go up the following days! Lets all hope and give them some time because they are new! :)

Hi People!

Im new to this forum so first of all hi!

I recently upgraded to RG premium and im not happy with it! Download speed max is 200kb :/
I searched a few pages back to see if more people are having trouble and i read that they are working on the hardware? Thats good but what about the premium acounts that are running now? 450mb takes like 3/4 hours to download so actually it was a wasted of my money!

Im not gonna complain but im disappointed and i hope the dld speeds will go up the following days! Lets all hope and give them some time because they are new! :)

Just Created A Ticket Asking About The Upgrade Status ....
They Replied That They Have Started Installing Hardware
And Might Take 2-3 Days Or Less ..

Just a little more time and you will be able to start working much more faster
Best regards to all of you!

When do you fix the end?
Upload still fails many times over.:(
We become anxious because there is no detailed plan.
When transmitting the news to us here, want to tell in more detail.

plz do your best;)

I have a question, RapidGator supporter :)

I'm using WebMoney as payment method.
Do i have to make a request to get payment or payment is automaticcally done every week???

Thanks in advance @@@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back