RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have a fewrecomandations rapidgator if you want to consider them:

1. Try to make the site language english only. Atm there are some strange simbols on some pages (i think is russian), for example the Robokassa options for those who want to buy premium is not in english, and also some other words on diferrent pages inside rapidgator.

2. Try to add more premium buying options: alertpay, direct card payment....

3. Also when a user wants to buy premium via paypal he is first forced to create an account before being able to buy premium. Instead i think is better that the byer should be directed to paypal paying page and then an account to be generated for him with the paying mail adress and custom generated password.
Being forced to first register on rapidgator and then buy premium is not good ( i think) for affiliates on PPS because after creating the account he can try different things, clicks that somehow he could buy premium without sale being given to me that i shared the link....and after the purchase is done to come again on my link to download it.

I am saying this because rapidgator seems to give less sales then other hosts i tried before. After editing the links for posts that used to generate me 2-4 sales/day, rapidgator stats are much lower for me.

1) We will upgrade this option, please send me a screenshots of strange symbols which appear.

2) We're on it ;)

3) Great idea, thanks, but we already have experience with such option. The thing is that users, like a mass, are very abusive, and such form of payment and creating of account, makes a lot of trouble, and if we wish to work stable, we have to stick to the current form of payment.

One question...are the download statistic updated in real time? :)
Yes :)
FTP Upload => X
Remote Upload => X
Web Upload => X

Well, i think i will need mind powers to upload to Rapidgator.
We will try to add telekinesis, but i can't promise that :P

To everyone who is experiencing troubles with upload/download:

Currently we can't do much to make it work better, because hardware works on a 100% load, same do the bandwith.
We are waiting for hardware and bandwith from hoster, it will be two times powerfull than current one, it should be enough for a good stable work.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Guys,we understand that you wish to work and you are unhappy, we feel the same, but it's impossible physically to solve the issue right now.

file max 1 Gb plis
mrpiano and others, to get 1GB file size option, please create a ticket, it should be like:

Hello, please turn on the advanced options for me, i wish to use 1Gb max file size. I plan to post my links here:
(place web-sites you will use, here)

To everyone who is experiencing troubles with upload/download:

Currently we can't do much to make it work better, because hardware works on a 100% load, same do the bandwith.
We are waiting for hardware and bandwith from hoster, it will be two times powerfull than current one, it should be enough for a good stable work.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Well WE Can Understand The Hardware Problem You Have ...
But By That Time You Can Fix PPD Plans ...
I Mean Changing 1IP/All Files/24 Hours TO 1IP/Per File/24 Hours ;)

I use to use the uploading.com affiliate program until they dropped it & I did well with them.Like most,I've been trying to find another one & this looked promising as I read through the thread until I saw on the rapidgator site,it says they only count 1 download per ip per 24 hours.
Forgive me, but no one can make any real money that way.I was averaging between $200.00 to $250.00 a week from uploadings affiliate ppd.
If someone only pays for unique downloads I would be lucky to make 20 bucks a week.

I read on here they were going to change that but I don't see any people nagging them about when that's going to change.Everyone is nagging them about upload and download speeds,and that puzzles me. Because it doesn't matter if it takes 20 minutes or 23 hours & 59 minutes for someones file to finish downloading if you are only getting paid for 1 unique download per ip per 24 hours.You make the same amount either way. I think getting that changed is more important than anything else. That can be changed fairly easily and doesn't require new hardware,just a simple software adjustment.

Lol,we were thinking about the same thing but you got your reply submitted first.

web upload work.. good speed..
rgator.jpg

Changing 1IP/All Files/24 Hours TO 1IP/Per File/24 Hours

ftp + remote + web upload = does not work
solved a problem at all for weeks.
add alertpay

And then what?
Move to 10upload or Bitshare?:facepalm:

Like i said before i earn the same with RapidGator as i did with Filesonic.
If u want PPD get out of here and dont come back until they count more then 1 download in 24hour,
if u want PPS like me then its all good.I will give them time to make some changes, i will only leave if they break their promises. So far they didnt so im still here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back