RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, some news, mostly good ones:

- We're increasing staff to respond faster and to work better.
- We've upgraded hardware and bandwith, more hardware is coming on 14-15 Feb.
- All features you've asked before is now under development.
- Alertpay and other payment systems are going to be ready soon (we need to update software to make it work).
- System load balance 90% done.

And some bad news:
- We have enough firepower to handle the traffic now, but we leak one special network device, it had to be delivered today, but courier didn't arrive, so we're waiting for it to get to us soon. Until it won't arrive, hardware and bandwith can't work on full power.

---==========---

I have one ask to people who is often on WJ, like revoi or jinimran and others, guys, please tell people my answers on frequently asked questions. This will help me to handle all the information i receive every day on WJ and other boards. In such way i will be able to respond to a more valueble questions. Thanks in advance!

------------------------------

@ RapidGator.net

so it sounds very fine and amazing including alertpay,other pay-out options methods
and working on faster speeds at uploading and downloading,
and the fast replys of RapidGator supporting members @ WJ like revoi and jinimran
so this week i have to signing-up and join your affiliate program,too.
good luck and lots of fortune to RapidGator and all their affiliates :)

Last edited:
People, some news, mostly good ones:

- We're increasing staff to respond faster and to work better.
- We've upgraded hardware and bandwith, more hardware is coming on 14-15 Feb.
- All features you've asked before is now under development.
- Alertpay and other payment systems are going to be ready soon (we need to update software to make it work).
- System load balance 90% done.

And some bad news:
- We have enough firepower to handle the traffic now, but we leak one special network device, it had to be delivered today, but courier didn't arrive, so we're waiting for it to get to us soon. Until it won't arrive, hardware and bandwith can't work on full power.

---==========---

I have one ask to people who is often on WJ, like revoi or jinimran and others, guys, please tell people my answers on frequently asked questions. This will help me to handle all the information i receive every day on WJ and other boards. In such way i will be able to respond to a more valueble questions. Thanks in advance!

Good to hear that words:) RapidGator you heard - the most important thing people are waiting for is - DOWNLOAD SPEED. It have to be fixed/balanced immediately. This speed, which at the moment we have especially during peak hours is very discouraging people and they stopping dl's. Focus on SPEED, then focus on others less important things like adding support remote from other hosts. ALL we need now is DL SPEED. I hope that in next few days it will be done. And I hope your next step is change the counting free downloads. I assure you that all people who was filesonic/wupload affiliate will join your host, and then Rapidgator will be number one in the market.

i hope that rapidgator become soon more successful
with the fastest speeds on uploads/downloads,
plus fixed balanced and best faster technology
and their strong affiliate program,
like the best old major filehosters like wupload,etc.
alertpay is very important,too.

@mucalov91 Alertpay is Done we are just waiting for answer form them so hope soon it will Done BIG Thanks to RapidGator for his Day night hard work

How do you know "they" are waiting for answer from them?

I don't understand anything. Are you in the staff or not?

can Rapidgator remote upload from Crocko? it's says some words to be "not found" or something written in ukrainian

i typed in the "input remote links" like this

"id:password@www.crocko.com/xxxxx/file_name.rar"

the usual procedure

Balance USD $ 16.3
Next payment USD $ 0
Total paid USD $ 0

When will I do today, this payment
week comes on Thursday

*I could not make money, paid the premium gained where*

I would have a fewrecomandations rapidgator if you want to consider them:

1. Try to make the site language english only. Atm there are some strange simbols on some pages (i think is russian), for example the Robokassa options for those who want to buy premium is not in english, and also some other words on diferrent pages inside rapidgator.

2. Try to add more premium buying options: alertpay, direct card payment....

3. Also when a user wants to buy premium via paypal he is first forced to create an account before being able to buy premium. Instead i think is better that the byer should be directed to paypal paying page and then an account to be generated for him with the paying mail adress and custom generated password.
Being forced to first register on rapidgator and then buy premium is not good ( i think) for affiliates on PPS because after creating the account he can try different things, clicks that somehow he could buy premium without sale being given to me that i shared the link....and after the purchase is done to come again on my link to download it.

I am saying this because rapidgator seems to give less sales then other hosts i tried before. After editing the links for posts that used to generate me 2-4 sales/day, rapidgator stats are much lower for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back