RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you add alertpay ?

So sorry but we are not able to add alertpay at the time

Last Activity: 3rd Feb 2012 03:48 PM

:facepalm:

we are here always we was busy on server software which we complete now

Guys just reduce speed of remote uploads (so pretty nice), and increase the speed for free user download....

we will do this for free user also now

Turkey the category of c...Please

will be Done in next some weeks

You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.
Don`t want to wait? Upgrade to Premium and forget about delays!

WTF is this ??

1 file per 15min !

we just make plan to change it

Remoteupload stopped working + ftp

Working now and much better then before

site offline? stats frozen?....

site is working but we have some problems form some ips so we are still working on it and will done in next 1 or 2 hours

Why do you respond only to post to catch your eyes?:(

I want you to answer abt the problem of "Removal system" (Deleted Unknown Reason) before long.
Or, that was already fixed ??
Just 1 week have passed. Not wait, indeed.

Last edited:
jinimran you're busy with server software? How quick you learned about softwares?

I hate all these new filehosts pretending to be professional with their cheap file hosting scripts. And all they say is lie to the desperate uploaders here.

If your downloading was interrupted, you can't start a new one 'cause it keep showing the message "You can't download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode." I just wonder when this absurd limitation would be reset? Obviously it's neither 15 minutes nor 1 hour. Maybe whole day?

By the way it's kinda a nightmare to download a file larger than 100MB, so 3 files/day is enough. Nice move.

jinimran you're busy with server software? How quick you learned about softwares?

I hate all these new filehosts pretending to be professional with their cheap file hosting scripts. And all they say is lie to the desperate uploaders here.
He's not a RapidGator employee, seems he's just a guy that wishes to help :)

Last edited:

He's not a RapidGator employee, seems he's just a guy that wishes to help :)

Yipppe ... RapidGator Is Back ....
Nice To See You Here Again Rapid ... ;)

BTW You Didnt Reply My Pm ....
I will check all of them now, seems that it's impossible to leave you alone guys :) Sorry about that.

To everyone, news:
We finished a lot of work with balancing the system, from now on, every upgrade of hardware and bandwith will give significant effect, not like before.
We've limited some options and we've increased other options.
All current bugs are related to heavy load, and they will disappear with upcoming upgrades.

To everyone - if you upload files and something seems not working - DO NOT TRY UPLOADING ONCE MORE! Just create a ticket and ask support about what is going on.

If you will be uploading more and more, even if it seems to malfunction:
1) You won't be able to do it
2) You increase system's load and you do even two times worse

If you still do that - stay patient, don't panic and don't shout that nothing works, because you are the reason why it doesn't work.

We are working day and night, as before, to make you happy, but whole world is trying to use our service, and it's not very easy to handle this with having only 20 people staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back