RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one question:

Are you guys under paypal/alertpay review ? are you able to send payments because in the last days many filehosts were blcked by paypal ?

My tariff is PPS 70/40 i sold two acc from 1 month and i earn $7.99(3.996 of 1 acc) what math do you use to calculate 70% of $19.98 = $7.99 ????

Guys, please pay attention and read carefully! News!

1) Payouts will be sent soon, don't worry.
2) Currently a lot of hosters experience difficulties with transfering data because of malfunction of magistral providers, so do we. This means that upload/download can be spiky.
3) We've finished balancing Web and Remote upload, they will get better now, more hardware is on the way. FTP is ready too, but can be spiky due to provider troubles.
4) I physically can't respond to all of you in time, that's why, please write tickets, support has more than one employee to help you, and they will help you asap. Also, try to read notifications in top of the screen and news.

Thanks! Best regards.

How long keep files on server for free users??
30 days
Just one question:

Are you guys under paypal/alertpay review ? are you able to send payments because in the last days many filehosts were blcked by paypal ?
What do you mean by "review"?
We're OK, alertpay will be added soon :)

Please add extabit for remote upload thanks i can't remote from wupload
Okay

My tariff is PPS 70/40 i sold two acc from 1 month and i earn $7.99(3.996 of 1 acc) what math do you use to calculate 70% of $19.98 = $7.99 ????
I'd gladly explain that, but i need at least your login

what is max file size free user can upload and download? I tried to upload 1G file but failed
500 mb, you can turn on 1024 mb in advanced options

About Turkey, Brasil and downloads count - we will deal with this just when system becomes stable. If we will change that, incoming traffic will tear us apart.

Q1: What is the disk storage for free and premium users?
Q2: Where are your servers location?

thanks
Q1: Unlimited
Q2: Out of USA, don't worry

I send 2 ticket but no one answer me yet . anyway download speed for free usres is 80kb/s. and also free users can not download using IDM ( give always error )
and what means that :facepalm:

You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.

can you fix it please

I send 2 ticket but no one answer me yet . anyway download speed for free usres is 80kb/s. and also free users can not download using IDM ( give always error )
and what means that :facepalm:

You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.

can you fix it please

we are working so hard on it and about Ticket its not like this PAL

we have so many Tickets at the Time and so be cool PAL we will answer your Ticket

and also we are working on this Limit so please just give us some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back