RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't know about that incident. What was that?

I don't care as I won't ever use here. You all just deserve to get scammed.

Yeah I don't know about that incident. What was that?
I don't care as I won't ever use here. You all just deserve to get scammed.

If you dunno, I recommend you search.
The incident happened just two weeks ago.

Of course I cannot wait.
I want it repaired rapidly. As its name.
If we should get scammed, just go to the other...
Well, Take it easy.B-)

Yeah ... But The Link Format That It Gives Is
http://rapidgator.net/file/0/xxxxxx.html

File Not Available ...
Hope They Fix This Issue Very Soon ....:(

For me more than 50% of files transloading well. Gives normal numbers at the end. But sometimes it gives me that link file/0/xxxxxx.html too. Then you should try again that file and should be ok. Sometimes give em 3-4 attempts:D

PS: I think it's caused by large amounts of RU at the same time. Maaany people do RU. At night it should be better.

0effda30118aba8a3afd150c9ad4ef5e.jpg

karadult and others, everything is simple - every time we get bandwith increased, it INSTANTLY gets overloaded.
Thousands of people upload files at a time.
We have to finish balancing the load and this will get everything work faster.

People that upload files successfully, just don't post on the forum, but believe me, uploading is wicked.

karadult and others, everything is simple - every time we get bandwith increased, it INSTANTLY gets overloaded.
Thousands of people upload files at a time.
We have to finish balancing the load and this will get everything work faster.

People that upload files successfully, just don't post on the forum, but believe me, uploading is wicked.

I never complained about overloads or uploading errors. There are lots of bugs. I say files are usually saved as 1 byte... But i'm tired to say.. And DL speed for free users is now stable and fast enough. Its around 40 kb. Just make it a bit higher and remove or increase the daily download limit for free users and that's all.. You'll be earning too.

Last edited:
@ Rapidgator please change my plan to PPS i send you a ticket my payment proof thanks

how much max upload for free users?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back