RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I want willy back.

And was so laughing about the posts this day earlier this were wupload2 (no that was Filevelocity).

Why i laughed, because willy never would present a Host with Freeuser speed from 30-80 kb/s.

If this now rapidgator, filevelo or Bullet. Because willy knows with this speed you will be never popular as host.

Regards
maeuhs

Free DL speed seems to be a bit better than yesterday. About 60 kb. It should be definitely more...

If you remove that weird daily download limit rule and fix other bugs I will give it a try..

Last edited:
if you download your own file it will sure not count so do not try it we are not fool that we count your own files uploaded by you

thanks

Lets something say about this Host.

They have so much problems and everytime the answer is "Give us a little more time"

I really think there are 5-8 Friends from Russia which decided to open a Filehost. And none of them has the knowledgement.

Since THREE WEEKS they can not solve ONE of their problems, but give them more time, and more time and more time.

They only want selling money from premium and then they leave.

Hahahaha, I just had about $2 cut off my earnings. I was at $5.32 a little earlier today, and just checked earnings again and I was down to $3.14. Yeah, see ya, nothing works anyhow.

Don't use these guys. They're just as bad as Bitshare.

Yes, I want willy back.

And was so laughing about the posts this day earlier this were wupload2 (no that was Filevelocity).

Why i laughed, because willy never would present a Host with Freeuser speed from 30-80 kb/s.

If this now rapidgator, filevelo or Bullet. Because willy knows with this speed you will be never popular as host.

Regards
maeuhs
if i remember corectly ( and i bet i em) wupload had 30-80 kb speeds for premium users more the once.. so lets stop kiss willy behind and get those hosts some credit, imagine that they had to deal with all the traffic filesonic, fileserve, filejungle, uploadstation, filepost , easy share, oron, uploading.com and even megaupload left behind..
They where no ready for this, and time will past till they will be able to deal with it.

if i remember corectly ( and i bet i em) wupload had 30-80 kb speeds for premium users more the once.. so lets stop kiss willy behind and get those hosts some credit, imagine that they had to deal with all the traffic filesonic, fileserve, filejungle, uploadstation, filepost , easy share, oron, uploading.com and even megaupload left behind..
They where no ready for this, and time will past till they will be able to deal with it.

Maybe you should stop kissing RapidGator's behind too? I won't give any credit to liars saying all the time "we're fixing, come on monday, oh we're fixing come on tuesday, come on later we're fixing, fixing fixing.."

There is no problem with traffic here. Problem are so basic! Its not possible to download or upload here. When I try to download something, the file is usually saved as 1 byte. Is this bearable? DL Speed is always low. A lot of weird limits like hourly DL limit, daily DL limit for free users.. A lot of bugs I can't write the full list here now.

These new pop up hosts just come up with unaccomplished sites just to make money quickly in this period.

Lets something say about this Host.

They have so much problems and everytime the answer is "Give us a little more time"

I really think there are 5-8 Friends from Russia which decided to open a Filehost. And none of them has the knowledgement.

Since THREE WEEKS they can not solve ONE of their problems, but give them more time, and more time and more time.

They only want selling money from premium and then they leave.

I am thinking the same way.

Yep, it works, but low speed (~600-800 KB/s) and only 4 streams in filezilla

EDIT: The speed is up to 1,4 MB/s.

EDIT 2: Now the speed is more than 5 MB/s for each of 4 streams :)

Last edited:
You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.

Error. Captcha expired. Try again in 15 minutes.

I hate these. I get 2k DLs a day, how should I work with this host?

1-Just remove daily limit or increase it. You won't earn more as a filehost if you set a daily limit!
2-Make DL speed stable and faster for free users. It should be not less than 80-90 kb. Currently its about 40kb.
3-Fix the biggest bug: Most files are saved as 1 byte after I click to download.

Then it will be worth a try. You look better than the other ones. Just need some fix. Please don't say "we're fixing anymore." Don't lie. Just fix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back