RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU is working for me. Better than yesterday. Most files are transloading pretty good.

Yeah, really working -.-

JT0Td.png

:facepalm:

lol...... I wanted download as a free user but I got error, files not start downloading and
"Error 500

File is already downloading
"

I had issues with another host now I have issues with this one. Honestly, if you aren't ready to be a hosting site, you should not have launched yet. It takes a lot of time, money and effort to ensure everything is working right first, then you launch and get people interested in using your service. As it stands right now, everything is broken, and you have now pushed a bunch of people away. Word spreads too that you aren't reliable.

Another thing too, I had about 20 files deleted. (which no links were even posted online) so tell me how if any would anyone be able to have DMCA'd those? They wouldn't have. It seems the host just randomly deletes files because they don't have the proper equipment to be a hosting service.

Seriously, if you aren't ready then you shouldn't have launched. First sings of bogus hosting site is, the constant delays of fixing things and sending payments.

Go with another host guys, they aren't ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back