RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download 50 KB/s for free user is very slow. Do you think about 100-150 KB/s for free user ? I think it will be good for a host because many people will see a good server and they will buy premium accounts.

Your host is new and you have to more assets like better download for free user. Hosts like Turbobit and Uploaded have download free user like you so I think many people go to repute host not to new host.
We have much more faster speeds, seems that you were trying to download files in the moment when technicians were installing new server. Try later.
How can I buy a premium account through paypay, it seems like I can't click the PayPal button?
It was disabled for a while, cuz we were fixing some bugs over there, it's OK now.

Is it even possible to upload anything to rapidgator?? RU and FTP doesn't work!
As i said before, we were installing new servers.
RU - online
Web upload - online
FTP - in progress

please answer my ticket.

username: b1u3eyes0624
We did

Please add paypal....and remember my tip : count multiple downloads per ip for free users and 1 file per ip every 24h for premium users, also filesonic did it and it has been the best for a long time, until they decide to close the affiliate program B-)
We will change the count system, when we will finish all technical issues.

Rapidgator.net

I Think you need make following things:

1) remove "plimus" and "robokassa" and put there "paypal", "alertpay", "webmoney" and "credit card".
2) add free download to max size 500 mb (or 300-400)
3) add premium - "180 days" and "lifetime" (i don't think that lifetime will be bestseller, but add it :) )
4) rise up your download speed
5) rise up your upload speed
6) if you can - park domains: rapidgator.com, rapidgator.us, rapidgator.fr, etc...
7) change your slogan on website and reorganize website design (russians have good designers and marketers, hire them ;) )
8) promote your website on warez forums.
9) remove from homepage "earn money" button and allow this function only after registration!
10) make file management system (+stats) easy and comfortable.

this is just my subject opinion. ;)

1) We'll do, when we will have all of them
2) Currently it's 500 MB, u mean adding 300 and 400 Mb?
3) 180 days isn't really neccessary, but lifetime we will add soon
4) It's okay, one of the best
5) Same here
6) Will do
7) It's made by russians and it's OK. What you dislike?
8) We will just when all technical issues will be fixed
9) Why?
10) We'll improve it, but examples or hints will greatly increase our success

Thanks for advices!

Well I would advise to change the limit for free users to 1GB - it's now commonly used size - or give us the opportunity to choose between limiting the size for free user (FSC/FP had this option).
Greets

You can choose filesize, this option is enables via ticket

why remote work with you ??
It never works with me till now

It works now, we were installing new servers.

Why Statistics Frozen ?!!

If you got stats frozen, fastest way to get help - to write a ticket.

please help me. when i forget password and get new password. I get this problem :(
In such cases, contact me or support, we still have ICQ or skype ;)

To the admin of the site - how long your affiliate program will stay in business?
We don't plan to close service or affiliate programm

i just add 20 remote actions and only 2 files are successfully, the rest is also "ok" but seems /file/0/ and none in see in file menager
PM me details, if it still remains the same

So where ??

---------

Upload not working..... again
They're in a safe place, if we will cry all the time when we're asked about it, that safe place will become unsafe, very fast ;)

Here is RapidGator working RU:

i7SGS.png

OMG>.... When you fix it?

GUYS just cancel your actions in RU and add it again and wait for some mins. It will start. But most files after upload isn't shown in file manager;/

We have much more faster speeds, seems that you were trying to download files in the moment when technicians were installing new server. Try later.

I've been testing it for more than a day and its always about 30-40 kbps for free users. Is "technicians working on it" an classic excuse?

I can't access ftp..it keeps saying: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

I'm pretty sure I used the correct login details so..is there a problem with your ftp server?

Sorry if the question has already been asked but it is not easy to read 58 pages.

Thanks in advance
We were installing new servers, that's why you couldn't access FTP.
We already got online Remote Upload and Web-Upload, FTP need a few days more and you will be able to upload.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

@Rapidgator.net: Do you now Filepost.com? I hope you can do exactly everything from Filepost :d, you will become to king :d
Your plan sale & rebills very nice. I love it. But I think better you sell acc alike Filepost (in Euro or $13/month): http://filepost.com/premium/, re-design your theme, and become to partner at Avaxhome.ws, I think you will bigger than rapidshare soon :). And...please don't go alike filesonic, megaupload or...

We'll see what we can do about it :)

Hahaha remote upload is really working! I add links and nothing happens :) Great RU :)

Yesterday - "In queue" all the time.
You simply can't imagine, how much people upload files, please stay patient, it will get better.
Bandwith size used by uploader would be enough for a small country

When you say installing new servers are you guys trying to run a hosting site out of your house? You're not using a data center?

I've been testing it for more than a day and its always about 30-40 kbps for free users. Is "technicians working on it" an classic excuse?
No it's not, if you will look through thread, you will see screenshots with speeds. PM me with your details, like login and IP, we will check what is wrong.

Rapid ... Please Check Your PM
Replied

Last edited:
So where ??

---------

Upload not working..... again

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

Do a search for that IP address. It's a softlayer server in Dallas TX

I really hope you will increase the download speed for free users as nobody wants to download at 50kbps.
I'm quite sure that, if you do increase it, everybody would use your filehost.

And..thanks for replying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back