RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add paypal....and remember my tip : count multiple downloads per ip for free users and 1 file per ip every 24h for premium users, also filesonic did it and it has been the best for a long time, until they decide to close the affiliate program B-)

Last edited:
Rapidgator.net

I Think you need make following things:

1) remove "plimus" and "robokassa" and put there "paypal", "alertpay", "webmoney" and "credit card".
2) add free download to max size 500 mb (or 300-400)
3) add premium - "180 days" and "lifetime" (i don't think that lifetime will be bestseller, but add it :) )
4) rise up your download speed
5) rise up your upload speed
6) if you can - park domains: rapidgator.com, rapidgator.us, rapidgator.fr, etc...
7) change your slogan on website and reorganize website design (russians have good designers and marketers, hire them ;) )
8) promote your website on warez forums.
9) remove from homepage "earn money" button and allow this function only after registration!
10) make file management system (+stats) easy and comfortable.

this is just my subject opinion. ;)

is it just me......... but the have paypal......

*Country groups:

I
Germany, United Kingdom, United States​

II
Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Israel, Ireland, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France​

III
Latvia, Malaysia, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, South Africa, Luxembourg, Korea, Republic of, Hungary, Argentina, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Greece, Hong Kong​

IV
All others​

Passive income
We are constantly acting a referral program. Citing a system partner, 20% of its profits will be credited to your account.

Webmasters - if you have a web-site, you can start earning a passive right now! Simply place a link to our file sharing service, and all premium accounts purchased by users from your site will bring you up to 15% of it's cost.

Finance
We pay weekly, on Thursdays, in the last week (Mon-Sun) Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, or PayPal.

Well I would advise to change the limit for free users to 1GB - it's now commonly used size - or give us the opportunity to choose between limiting the size for free user (FSC/FP had this option).
Greets

185437a2c7cc595857ab578eadca04c7.jpg

quite decent download speed as a premium user.
good going, RapidGator.! :)

Work towards betterment. :)

Last edited:
Remote is working for me. Not so fast, but still ok.

I have already sold 3 premiums, and I have 20$ on my balance. On thursday, I should receive a payment from Rapidgator. If everything is ok, I will transfer big part of my files on their host.

I hope Rapidgator is a serious file sharing site, and it is possible to make with them huge money like with Filesonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back