Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,948 comments
- paygate ? paygate Sparrow®

james jones series GIF

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :vulcan:
Post automatically merged:

Something is wrong, because the UploadGiG "Paygate" never fails, and it is a ->>>>>>>>> Secondary Mirror.

eFcVHWZ.jpg

Black Super Friday Week:

Cv1H7FJ.jpg

The fault is not the webmaster or Google or the content or anything of the person who works.... the fault can only be these two factors:

1. Sales tracking DOES NOT WORK 24 HOURS A DAY
2. NOBODY CHOOSE TO BUY FROM RAPIDGATOR PREMIUM ANYMORE

It's that easy... here the fault lies with everything except the one who posts the links.

Don't come with tall tales or doctored photos.... things are going the way they are... I've been in Rapidgator since 2006 and I could be Master Miyagi, be careful!

fV9UGj8zf_360x240__1.jpg

Rapidgator is the best host in download speed and duration of online files... I have files that are 10 years old... they have always bought from Rapidgator and they will probably continue buying... why the hell don't they count the sales correctly? And in other secondary sites, yes?

Rapidgator is the best PREMIUM OPTION.-... something happens... and there is a lot of story in this thread.

Hello, Will UploadGiG still calculate Rebill for files that have been deleted? Thanks

- paygate ? paygate Sparrow®

james jones series GIF

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :vulcan:

Something is wrong, because the UploadGiG "Paygate" never fails, and it is a ->>>>>>>>> Secondary Mirror.

eFcVHWZ.jpg

Black Super Friday Week:

Cv1H7FJ.jpg
-
hi

Can send you rapidgator screenshot? i interest when different rapid vs UploadGiG.

My problem earn good last 2 weeks, this weeks 0. This not good if make total shaving....

sales depends on many issues, don't think about you post and have stable sales, may some your lucky :), if you want more stable sales first you have some stable direct traffic on your website ( remember your website not forum or other blog what you are not webmaster )
Ct5wJNS.png

this is my statistics with 50% is direct traffic
That number of downloads is suspicious to me..... such a result cannot be achieved, even if you publish to the alexarank member sites from 1 place to 100. (And sites with 10-20 million visitors per day are social networks (and there links to file-sharing are forbidden and for them banhammer)).

-
hi

Can send you rapidgator screenshot? i interest when different rapid vs UploadGiG.

My problem earn good last 2 weeks, this weeks 0. This not good if make total shaving....
You cannot compare with rapidgator nobody can compete rapidgator ..

not now not in future also i m predicitng this ...
Rapidgator is No1 just like old time Filesonic
Now days new hosts earn money use your name become popular and then they cut the rate of ppd and pps ) after that some enimies will come and they will complain and your account will be banned :)
So its all about power now days

So believe in genuine and quality branded filehost :) Dont go anywhere if you dont trust me i have all proof in my last 10 years :) So please dont waste your time in cheaters filehosts :)

Follow Rapidgator they will never ban forever you they will respect you ... they will understand your feelings :)
:)

Last edited:
You are a fraud. Thousands of topics over 5 mb. Sharing for days without interruption but no sales

You are a fraud. Thousands of topics over 5 gb. Sharing for days without interruption but no sales

Last edited:
How many filehosts you have called "trusted" in the last year?

fikper, ddownload, filebit and more?

Its better you stop this. most of them are or become to trash if they are in your "list".
I dont know where you saw filebit my friend i think you drink too much wisky :)
please dont but yes i said i thought some are good but some are not they are useless scammers...
soon you will see good response jus wait and watch... these crap hosts always use uploaders..
and till the last breath i will support all uploaders and i will support genuine filehosts who love to help uploaders who are professional who are not cheaters spammers scammers :) and they reading my message :) them money nothing worth for me i can earn more and more :)
But yes i will help users to know best filehhosts because i want to help all

I honestly saying everything rapidgator is No1 so far no other host for me ..
But yes in video hosT Wolfstream:)

thanks too all :)

In the last 6 months I have three days without sales, but I didnt copy the same stuff in the same boards or sites.

Many guys here write the "sales are dead" in every host-threads, believe me, its not the host.

Back