Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,899 comments
sales falling like a water fall every thing is fine its just a matter of time i m sure you need to work more hard posts on more big sites use rapidgator with one filehost not many thanks goodluck
Its problem of any webmaster working on filehost from last week, google changed search so many traffic of 90% website losed >> sales + download time falling

One Day I will open a Thread on how to Troll Google with its Good Practices.

You have to realize that you can't depend on those crazy Google Nazis. Bing.. Duck that is Bing or any other search engine.

The First Main Basic Idea is:
- Make good content and try to Build Loyalty among your Users

There are many Factors, also the Usability of the Site, the usual rule is, not by putting more ADS or more paid URL Shorteners -> You will Earn more, NO!

Make it easy for the user:
- Get in
- See
- Download

Everything easy, thinking more about them than about yourself

This would be just a PROLOGUE... but the main idea is happiness:
-You can't depend on those crazy Google Nazis. Bing.. Duck that is Bing or any other search engine.

:older_man:

At least it has lasted 6 days! From the waterfall he saw that we were going to exceed 300 dollars in a week... and "The Waterfall" he went to Niagara... because this is over now! ha ha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tlc Waterfalls GIF by NOW That's Music

I received such a letter:
"Dear Partner

From now on, in the column "Rebill" we will show payments made by users who already paid once or more on the website. This way you can see how many sales you have from old/existing users and how many sales come from new users.

Also please note that we have payouts available to
the following methods:

RU cards ( Visa, Master, Mir)
UKR cards,( Visa, Master)
Kazachstan cards ( Visa, Master)
Uzbekostan cards
WMZ
QIWI
Capitalist
JWallet
USDT TRC20
BTC
LTC
PayTM
IMPS"

it turns out that it is now impossible to pay with a visa/mastercard from Europe or USA? does anyone have a sales decline since September 2nd? it's just that I had daily sales until September 2nd and then they seemed to turn off. And I read this letter only today.

it turns out that it is now impossible to pay with a visa/mastercard from Europe or USA? does anyone have a sales decline since September 2nd? it's just that I had daily sales until September 2nd and then they seemed to turn off. And I read this letter only today.
Last 7 days only 2 sales, rest are rebills

it turns out that only electronic money or cryptocurrency is available for European countries and North America. now the decline in sales is clear. many people bought by card, and now it's impossible. 10 days of work in vain. someone advise another hosting with normal payment methods, please.

Sales in good mood in rapidgator i think sales going to be big blockbuster in upcoming days for sure...

sales will fall like a water fall in rapidgator just wait and watch :)

If you agreee with me th show some respect please and admire my words if you dont like its ok i will be happy to see your comments no matter you say against me :)

Back