Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
And then? what you gonna use? There arent any big alternatives anymore. Good luck finding for good ones.
I can create my own alternative, in fact I already have it and it sells more than rapidgator and all xD
Post automatically merged:

don't make it sound like...i'm against rapidgator....you're wrong friend of the hosts...i've been with rapidgator since 2006 friend,, and i'm not against it...i want the Sales Tracker work 100% perfect as before.

my mistake from 2010

Last edited:
I can create my own alternative, in fact I already have it and it sells more than rapidgator and all xD

don't make it sound like...i'm against rapidgator....you're wrong friend of the hosts...i've been with rapidgator since 2006 friend,, and i'm not against it...i want the Sales Tracker work 100% perfect as before.

Then tell us your filehoster so we can use it. If you are able to have more than 5 payment methods, then you are good. Unless it wont work either.

RG is most reliable host! They give you free space, they give you free premium! Available in entire world!
No it's problem all file host
Because of biggest recession warning in 20 century by world bank and dr doom

I agree that giving away the space makes them a very good host, but if I get sales and downloads from it and they don't pay....
What good does it do me?

You can have a Ferrari in the garage but if you don't have the key it's not much use is it?

I don't know if it's a Russian host and they have problems because of the war, but it's been many months and it should have been noticed before.

Sales totally dead since more then a month, I don't know what's the point in using RG .......
Yeah, totally dead:

01j0dm0.jpg

Maybe its you or the place you release or the stuff you have...who knows?

Back