Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,888 comments
I cant exchange wmz to wme it says "Exchange in this direction is not possible"
or you must go to

And I think is true what they say ... WebMoney is very trusted company, even politics make it hard for them to operate those time they will found another way because money can break any wall ...
Free Ukraine!
WebMoney was also launched in 1998.

The cooperation is not interrupted, only temporarily unavailable. PaySpark, AliExpress, online payments, everything will be back.

You will lose a lot of money !

Dont use exchanger.web.money

Try here

https://www.bestchange.com !!!
Unfortunately, currently in the base of the monitor there are no exchangers working with the exchange direction WebMoney WMZ → WebMoney WME directly. But, most probably, the required exchangers can appear in the base of BesChange in some time.

You will lose a lot of money !

Dont use exchanger.web.money

Try here

Lift Off Moon GIF by Stakin

Guys, today i just about to exchange from wmz to wmx. I did exchange 900 wmz and I get 15.33 wmx, 15.33 wmx ≈ 0.149 btc and 0.149 btc ≈ 630 usd. God dont exchange it. I lost my money for noting almost 300 usd. I did exchange to wmx(btc) because I want to withdraw my money.
today was not the right time to exchange, btc jumped up, you had to do yesterday. Anyway trust the russians, they are people with dignity and honor. The only way to lose is because they lost too.

Back