Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,792 comments
guys what about paypal paygate? the minimumm is high 200 but working fine?
RG charged 5% first and paypal charged 5% after, that's my experience, so I chose wmz
Post automatically merged:

Rapidgator:
Dear Affiliate,
We have sent you advanced WMZ payout which is about 3 times more than
your week 9 payout. These are funds that aren't earned by your account
yet, so you will see a negative balance in your account. You can see
a manual payout in your "Fines section".
We advise you to exchange received WMZ asap to USD/EUR/WMX(BTC) or to
your local currency.
If you do not want to receive payout to your webmoney wallet in the
future , try to change payout to btc or to capitalist in your
profile.

Kind Regards

Rapidgator.net Support
obviously they just put the risk on us, they can exchange their wmz and ask us to change payout option, advance payment is ridiculous as well as the exchange rate of wmz now

Last edited:
guys i created an acount in bitso, my bitcoin addres change after every deposit, so how does this work with rg paygate? do i have to add/change that info everyweek before they send money ?

i have asked webmoney and here is reply email:

Hello.
Unfortunately, this service is temporarily unavailable.
We are solving this problem we will notify you additionally when the service is resumed.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

guys i created an acount in bitso, my bitcoin addres change after every deposit, so how does this work with rg paygate? do i have to add/change that info everyweek before they send money ?
No, address is generated on your wallet and it's keys, is always linked to your wallet. You don't need to keep changing it after it's been used.

i have asked webmoney and here is reply email:

Hello.
Unfortunately, this service is temporarily unavailable.
We are solving this problem we will notify you additionally when the service is resumed.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Asked webmoney for what? I was able to exchange them and it worked well. I dont know for future ...

guys i don't know so much about crypto but i have a spectrocoin account so can i use bitcoin wallet for that ??!!
i recommended payeer and transfer to mastercard. or binance and use p2p to withdraw to bank account.
Post automatically merged:

Asked webmoney for what? I was able to exchange them and it worked well. I dont know for future ...
i asked them about bank transfer

Last edited:
Back