Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,884 comments
How much did you get paid in advance?
How much do you earn on average per week?
We all get it, fuck RG
Post automatically merged:

today i just recieved 6xx wmz from rapidgator and it just says rg.to advanced payout? what is this?
they paid me wmz (which can't not use now) and now our balance -xxx $, we have to work for RG and get nothing.

Last edited:
they reply my email "just enjoy advanced payout and cashout wmz asap. We afraid that webmoney will not be working due to sanctions, so we made advanced payouts." so this cause of ukrain and russia wars but russian people dont use webmoney only people outside do. so what should we do? tell eu, usa and rest to dont ban webmoney becuase the people affect are not russian, but other countries poeple do.

they reply my email "just enjoy advanced payout and cashout wmz asap. We afraid that webmoney will not be working due to sanctions, so we made advanced payouts." so this cause of ukrain and russia wars but russian people dont use webmoney only people outside do. so what should we do? tell eu, usa and rest to dont ban webmoney becuase the people affect are not russian, but other countries poeple do.
That's logical

This is madness!

WebMoney is under Europe as far as I know. MasterCard transactions still work, but with a limit (100$ per day).
The problem is that webmoney is usinng banks which are sanctioned. Also many banks in EU starting to block accounts with Russian Beneficiaries. Webmoney will need to restructure get rid of russian ubos, They may find another bank which is not under sanctions but it will take some time for them.
Post automatically merged:

Answer from RG about WebMoney:

Personally, I do not have much experience with crypto. Is it possible to transfer money from Bitcoin to Visa / MasterCard?
Sure, via any exchange.

Rapidgator:
Dear Affiliate,
We have sent you advanced WMZ payout which is about 3 times more than
your week 9 payout. These are funds that aren't earned by your account
yet, so you will see a negative balance in your account. You can see
a manual payout in your "Fines section".
We advise you to exchange received WMZ asap to USD/EUR/WMX(BTC) or to
your local currency.
If you do not want to receive payout to your webmoney wallet in the
future , try to change payout to btc or to capitalist in your
profile.

Kind Regards

Rapidgator.net Support

Back