Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,899 comments
Still rapidgator giving good sales more thn this i cannot say anything now its up to you what you choose thanks.

Sales are very very good! Think about your business!

Cracking Up Lol GIF
how? what ar you doing that sales are good. please share
Post automatically merged:

Still rapidgator giving good sales more thn this i cannot say anything now its up to you what you choose thanks.
mr perfect. what do you upload and where do you share that your sales are always so good. please give some tips and ways to get sales. thank you

Last edited:
Bro i m a silent killer :) i dont do show off :) i love to stay anonymous i dont show i m the best,
i m here more thn 7 years but i never showed anything to anyone because i believe be simple be good be honest and see others what they think . what i learnt from here, people care only about those who are big uploaders big webmasters and they dont know who i m when they will know they will say only one thing :) OMG! What the hell :) is he really ? how it is possible how can be he :) i learnt one more thing poor people middle class family users those are not popular they face lot of things i make one promise i will kick all those who think they are big the day will come :) wait and watch they think i m funny :) but they dont know about my another face which is hero face.i m here for poor people i m here to check what guys doing with helpless people ..

Last edited:
Bro i m a silent killer :) i dont do show off :) i love to stay anonymous i dont show i m the best,
i m here more thn 7 years but i never showed anything to anyone because i believe be simple be good be honest and see others what they think . what i learnt from here, people care only about those who are big uploaders big webmasters and they dont know who i m when they will know they will say only one thing :) OMG! What the hell :) is he really ? how it is possible how can be he :) i learnt one more thing poor people middle class family users those are not popular they face lot of things i make one promise i will kick all those who think they are big the day will come :) wait and watch they think i m funny :) but they dont know about my another face which is hero face.i m here for poor people i m here to check what guys doing with helpless people ..
mr perfect will you help and guide me ?

Payment received, thx!
Post automatically merged:

Edit:

Sure there are sales, if have zero every day, something is wrong with your uploads.

01bck5p.jpg

You see, nearly every day sales...but I feel better with PPD.
What Protein Powder are you taking? Do you take Creatine? Or are doing the HARD Stuff as well (Steroids)?

Back