Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,908 comments
it's not for nothing but .... once I gave it 5 stars with my good explanation and truspilot took it as fake ,, truspilot really is the web SCAM ajjajaj
Post automatically merged:

i don't understand why rapidgator likes trustpilot so much i don't see it as reliable

Last edited:
it's not for nothing but .... once I gave it 5 stars with my good explanation and truspilot took it as fake ,, truspilot really is the web SCAM ajjajaj
Post automatically merged:

i don't understand why rapidgator likes trustpilot so much i don't see it as reliable
Yeahh, like this one, 19 reviews ALL about Rapidgator, really he loves them

Really they are so funny :smile:

Let's be real about the 'review' pop up from RG, not in 1 line they do ask for a 5 star review, they ask for a review in general. Of course those 1 star reviews won't increase sales.

I don't know what support tickets you open, mine are replied within 2-4h, every fucking time. And all the talk about 'shaving'... I mean... if RG is that bad for you, why not switch to another hoster? it's not like there aren't dozens of other hoster

I think we should tell the management about these things. More and more people have been suspended

(including my own users), and for no good reason, if this situation continues, I think we can abandon RG

Back