Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,879 comments
That's the fucking true! K2S want more sales for HDD spaces, FJ want to use only FJ link -_- for more HDD spaces.

At first when I entered k2s I thought the same (very little 3TB storage is too little)
but how did I know that premiums on K2S were more expensive
I said here is an opportunity to take out my secret posting weapon :×
and I took it out I sold a lot of premiums the 1st month
and now it turns out i have unlimited disk space on k2s
and I think they also gave me 61% in sales | 51% in rebills

ps: leave the K2S exclusive
zero rapidgator links
The links of rapidgator I only post the usual and repeated on the internet xD

Well here lot of electricy in uploaders
Why dont you show your eletricity in work ?
Why dont you proof you are best in the world ?
Why you always debate of sales down sales shaving rg ?
Why dont u blame your self ?
Come on guys grow up be genuine dont make fake accounts dont abuse dont say wrong thing to any good company not only rg i m saying for all .

Now lets talk about rg do u have any idea now days rg give best payout rg give fast payout ,
Rapidgator is best filehost in the history of warez now and forever.
I dont make fake accounts i dont need and rapidgator also dont care about your words if you are genuine and hardworking than proof with your work they will give u sales they dont shave sales and they will never do wrong thing with any single uploader ..
Do u guys believe in others filehsot why dont u try kids filehost ? why u always shout and fight ? go with them whoz stopping Rapidgator is most popular filehost and every single uploader love to use just few users here whoz complaining only those kids who dont know about uploading meaning ..

in my team every user is happy in my side everyone is happy everyone feel comfortable with rapidgator they feel secure and safe. when they work in rg so think before speak u are talking about rapidgator

If any good gentlemen is here support rg and always support good filehost like rapidgator and always support wjunction :)

Thank you

Come on guys grow up be genuine dont make fake accounts dont abuse dont say wrong thing to any good company not only rg i m saying for all .

Now lets talk about rg do u have any idea now days rg give best payout rg give fast payout ,
I dont make fake accounts i dont need and rapidgator also dont care about your words if you are genuine and hardworking than proof with your work they will give u sales they dont shave sales and they will never do wrong thing with any single uploader ..
Do u guys believe in others filehsot why dont u try kids filehost ? why u always shout and fight ? go with them whoz stopping Rapidgator is most popular filehost and every single uploader love to use just few users here whoz complaining only those kids who dont know about uploading meaning ..

in my team every user is happy in my side everyone is happy everyone feel comfortable with rapidgator they feel secure and safe. when they work in rg so think before speak u are talking about rapidgator

If any good gentlemen is here support rg and always support good filehost like rapidgator and always support wjunction :)

Thank you

rg steal rebills :/

Thank you

I told this mental not to come this thread. I knew he will come with garbage. MrMental Post your Earning screenshot, if you dare. I know you will never do. And your site warezheaven is nothing but a place of garbage :D

I told this mental not to come this thread. I knew he will come with garbage. MrMental Post your Earning screenshot, if you dare. I know you will never do. And your site warezheaven is nothing but a place of garbage :D

i dont understand one thing why stupidity in this thread ?
I dont understand why dont u come with your original id than i will show you who i m and what i do :)
Show where do u posts show me your real face :) show me your braveness
i know you are coward i know like u those kids always shout here they need treatment & Mr PERFECT is ur solution with the help of talk with me ur mind become stable :)
with the help of fight with me u guys become popular :)
with the help of Rapidgator name u kids always come in lime light :)
Why u do such things i know this is your game of kids u want others not to use rapidgator
and i dont have warezheaven i have many more websites hiddent websites i m a staff of big sites i m a team member i m not owner :) once i will see any kids from here direct ban u guys :)

Dont cross your limit otherwise you gonna pay dont missguide users all face problems in them life
but your heart is black u dont care about others emotions u are vulgar disgusting personality like ur all others kdis team mates , Rapidgator is No1 if you have guts to talk honestly tell me where do u posts rapidgator links and who paying u for this to talk trash ?
Why should i post screenshots you kids love to post we dont we dont reveal our privacy and our team users we dont do show off and we dont make fake screenshots we dont shout like beggars
go and see your face thn come to me and dont d are to cross limit dont dare to ask screenshots.
if you like use filehost if u dont like get lost thn .
u tell me to which filehost i should say honestly wrong things ? i will say because i m a man of words i dont lie
i talk s traight forward i dont abuse i do what best for uplaoders and webmasters.
i can say infront of any filehost any thing wrong genuinely but i will not fight like kids.
Do u have guts ? go with ur real profile thn u will get kick out fro everywhere because u cant be best in the world. but i m the one who loved by all i respect wj stafff and i love every good respected member of wj

Next time no warning only action u kid go and get some treatment if nobody do thn come to MrPerfect :)

No1 Filehost Rapidgator and always will be No1 :)

i dont understand one thing why stupidity in this thread ?
I dont understand why dont u come with your original id than i will show you who i m and what i do :)
Show where do u posts show me your real face :) show me your braveness
i know you are coward i know like u those kids always shout here they need treatment & Mr PERFECT is ur solution with the help of talk with me ur mind become stable :)
with the help of fight with me u guys become popular :)
with the help of Rapidgator name u kids always come in lime light :)
Why u do such things i know this is your game of kids u want others not to use rapidgator
and i dont have warezheaven i have many more websites hiddent websites i m a staff of big sites i m a team member i m not owner :) once i will see any kids from here direct ban u guys :)

Dont cross your limit otherwise you gonna pay dont missguide users all face problems in them life
but your heart is black u dont care about others emotions u are vulgar disgusting personality like ur all others kdis team mates , Rapidgator is No1 if you have guts to talk honestly tell me where do u posts rapidgator links and who paying u for this to talk trash ?
Why should i post screenshots you kids love to post we dont we dont reveal our privacy and our team users we dont do show off and we dont make fake screenshots we dont shout like beggars
go and see your face thn come to me and dont d are to cross limit dont dare to ask screenshots.
if you like use filehost if u dont like get lost thn .
u tell me to which filehost i should say honestly wrong things ? i will say because i m a man of words i dont lie
i talk s traight forward i dont abuse i do what best for uplaoders and webmasters.
i can say infront of any filehost any thing wrong genuinely but i will not fight like kids.
Do u have guts ? go with ur real profile thn u will get kick out fro everywhere because u cant be best in the world. but i m the one who loved by all i respect wj stafff and i love every good respected member of wj

Next time no warning only action u kid go and get some treatment if nobody do thn come to MrPerfect :)

No1 Filehost Rapidgator and always will be No1 :)

Mental. Your next Post will come in Green Color? Post your Rapidgator Earning screenshot. Lets all of see how many zeros you have got in front of 1

Mental. Your next Post will come in Green Color? Post your Rapidgator Earning screenshot. Lets all of see how many zeros you have got in front of 1

In our life life is very colourfull why not green ? ofcrs :) but why you are jealous because ur life so dumm :)
THere is no colour there is no happiness why u spreading here hate of corono wanna give corona injection :)
screnshots always screenshots our name is enough to describe :) No need to post any thing our words are our weapon :)

We love uploaders u hate uploaders we love filehosts u hate filehosts we guide everyone honestly u do mussguide, we know what best for uploaders but u think only u do work and all leave thats why u spreading hates of comments here we dont care about ur comments shout like kids Rapidgator give lot of sales and them service outstanding .... those ready check my profile and my threads and check my views dont trust these kids they want you to not use rapidgator because these guys helpless useless they earn money with rapidgator and some filehosts bots also here who doing bed things and spreading negative words ..

So dont look just work on rg and enjoy your life takecare of your family ....Thank you

In our life life is very colourfull why not green ? ofcrs :) but why you are jealous because ur life so dumm :)
THere is no colour there is no happiness why u spreading here hate of corono wanna give corona injection :)
screnshots always screenshots our name is enough to describe :) No need to post any thing our words are our weapon :)

We love uploaders u hate uploaders we love filehosts u hate filehosts we guide everyone honestly u do mussguide, we know what best for uploaders but u think only u do work and all leave thats why u spreading hates of comments here we dont care about ur comments shout like kids Rapidgator give lot of sales and them service outstanding .... those ready check my profile and my threads and check my views dont trust these kids they want you to not use rapidgator because these guys helpless useless they earn money with rapidgator and some filehosts bots also here who doing bed things and spreading negative words ..

So dont look just work on rg and enjoy your life takecare of your family ....Thank you

Mental, I was so wrong. I thought you will post in green. Ok your next post will be in yellow. Share your earning screenshots of Rapidgator, so that it will motivate us, else it will be a proved that you are a liar

RG disabled rebill and I'm losing 2k/month but because he spent on RG's infrastructure [adding a whole new datacenter + increasing download speed to up to 400 MB/s] ,and he raised sales to such scale I think we can ignore the case

Last edited:
Back