Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,792 comments
I set my RG account to payout as bitcoin - Thursday is the payout day which means today so it's too late; it will trigger next week Thursday.
Could someone tell me how many days it takes to clear into my bitcoin account please?
thanks

Hello Freinds Hows All?
Well i m here to inform you those users worry about them payment,
you should not worry you gonna get all your pending payment,
Moreover Rapidgator always care for them users and they know what best for the business,
Now we talk about some big uploaders whoz thinking rapidgator shving sales so for your kind information they are not shaving sales they have some serious issue thats why you guys not getting sales,
in a recent time in north America & South America rg was down but they never knew that.
in recent time uploading speed also was down it was harm for them servers also and for them users also

when they faced ddos attacked so i will request dont worry all will be fine moreover u can give review when u get again official message from them side give good review if u believe this will help u to increase sales also
Thank you

If you facing sales issue if u facing any othr issuse u may inform me i will look if i can thanks alot for your love
thanks to all wj staff who always love me and support me as well as to my enemies also :)

Hello Freinds Hows All?
Well i m here to inform you those users worry about them payment,
you should not worry you gonna get all your pending payment,
Moreover Rapidgator always care for them users and they know what best for the business,
Now we talk about some big uploaders whoz thinking rapidgator shving sales so for your kind information they are not shaving sales they have some serious issue thats why you guys not getting sales,
in a recent time in north America & South America rg was down but they never knew that.
in recent time uploading speed also was down it was harm for them servers also and for them users also

when they faced ddos attacked so i will request dont worry all will be fine moreover u can give review when u get again official message from them side give good review if u believe this will help u to increase sales also
Thank you

If you facing sales issue if u facing any othr issuse u may inform me i will look if i can thanks alot for your love
thanks to all wj staff who always love me and support me as well as to my enemies also :)

Are you Rapidgator Admin or a Attention Grabber?

yesterday 9 sales, today nothing. Anyway thanks RG.

fsdfsd39kur.png

Last edited:
Back