Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
Own website or blog running is more expensive and much longer. It's not the best option for the newbies.

Than you post on forums and cry for no sales.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Own website or blog running is more expensive and much longer. It's not the best option for the newbies.[/FONT]

Its maybe more difficult and takes longer but its definitely worth. If you are successful you can earn 10x more like when posting on forums, + you can earn good money from ads.

I don't cry, and I have some sales. I agree that own website is better for profit. I have just noticed the fact, that it's not the best (not cheap and not fast) option for newbies, isn't it?

It's not fast, but it's cheap. Domain is 8$/year (with godaddy cupon 1$), host is 4$/month for start, find some simple wordpress theme for free (don't use nulled due hacking activities), rdp server is 15-20$ month (you can work without rdp if you have good internet connection).

It's not fast, but it's cheap. Domain is 8$/year (with godaddy cupon 1$), host is 4$/month for start, find some simple wordpress theme for free (don't use nulled due hacking activities), rdp server is 15-20$ month (you can work without rdp if you have good internet connection).

What RDP Server are you using?

you can find tons of rdps but only a few are really good (stable with good and fast support) im saying this after many years of trying various rdps

Yep, almost agree, but website won't growing just from regular posting. I think I need spend some money at least for the back links.

THTKr9D.jpg

can you see your folders (if you have it) , in My Files section? I can't.
Something's strange :D

[yes i ca'nt see my foldel , Folder disappear strangely. Maximum Login with Opera but Do not display

It seems that rapidgator have changed something on Files page wich is not working with old Firefox versions.
It's just you update Firefox from version 50 and the Files page will working fine, then you will can see the folders tree again. :)

Back