Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,934 comments
Just started using rapidgator, I think for PPS these guys are the best, no matter the shaving or what not and they pay on time too.. The service has the fastest upload speed and I have tried lots of file hosts.

LWutR0o.jpg
Good job, but Bad rebill

If he just started he shouldn't have rebills.

My main disappointment with RG was when they "dropped" all sites from admin area and then it tool a while to put it all back and earnings were never the same after that. Huge shave but I guess they don't care.

The trick is to run your own site and build traffic on it instead of relying on forums or other release sites, relying on those sites always make things more random while having your own site with consistent traffic will always give more stable sales. Any content works.

The trick is to run your own site and build traffic on it instead of relying on forums or other release sites, relying on those sites always make things more random while having your own site with consistent traffic will always give more stable sales. Any content works.

you are right thank you.

Own website or blog running is more expensive and much longer. It's not the best option for the newbies.

Own website or blog running is more expensive and much longer. It's not the best option for the newbies.

Than you post on forums and cry for no sales.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Own website or blog running is more expensive and much longer. It's not the best option for the newbies.[/FONT]

Its maybe more difficult and takes longer but its definitely worth. If you are successful you can earn 10x more like when posting on forums, + you can earn good money from ads.

How to build that kind of traffic that get you sales ?

Back